4.0 out of 5 stars We can't wait...!
Published on 7 Jun. 2012 by hkstarflower

2.0 out of 5 stars Disastersaurus
I know and understand that the digital version can't be the same as paper copies but when a digital print is created it should be checked amongst an audience of how this looks.

Published 15 months ago by Nafees Ahmad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disastersaurus, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Kindle Edition)

I didn't enjoy reading it and my son didn't enjoy it being read to him. landscape you can only see one page so you have a blank and a printed page and portrait it's not big enough to see the pictures clearly.

story is brilliant though. plenty of monster making noise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story but not set up properly for a kindle book so doesn't work., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Kindle Edition)
Obviously in the hard copy books it has double spread pages and this isn't set up for the kindle version so you get half images of monsters on various pages, not very good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pages need editing, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Kindle Edition)
What a shame a funny story only shows half of the story st a time. Could someone from no clue please remit this so that you can see both pages at the same time as per other kids books, I.e. Mr Men etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too scary, 8 Jan. 2013
wattsie (Atlanta USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Paperback)
Loved Claire Freedman's underpants series, so bought this as a follow on, but read it once with our 4 year old, and he' was very scared and had nightmares. Been under the bed (?!!?) since.

4.0 out of 5 stars We can't wait...!, 7 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Paperback)
Both my 4 and 7 year old sons have enjoyed this book which was given to my 4 year old as a birthday present. Great pictures. The only reason I've given 4 stars rather than 5 is because it does feel to me like this book is an introduction only to the character, I'm looking forward more to any sequel where they get up to an adventure together. From the children's point of view, this is a 5 star rating. My 4 year old particularly loves the word "bogablog" and relishes shouting it out when it comes up. Quite a short story and not as easy to eek out as others so I'd read it as one of 2 or 3 at bedtime usually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monstersaurus, 23 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Paperback)
My 2 year old boy loves this book. Easy to give all the characters a 'sound' and I often find him reading it very out loud to himself. 'Bogablob' has become common parlance in house! Really hope that the promise of a sequel is forthcoming.

5.0 out of 5 stars much enjoyed, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Paperback)
I read this to my sons and they enjoy it lots. Easy to read rhyming text with a chance to do different voices/accents for characters. Looking forward to getting hold of the next in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monstersaurus, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Paperback)
My two year old son's favourite book! He loves all of the kap-pow, pooh and whoosh sounds that he can join in with as you read. And he loves a big Monster Kiss. I love reading it to him too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun Book, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Hardcover)
My 4 year old likes this book. A little short on narrative but the illustrations are great and the story is fun. Just the type of thing little boys love!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 21 Mar. 2015
R. Mavin "rachelmc67" (South shields) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monstersaurus! (Paperback)
I don't mind this story. My son likes the pictures to point out all the things he can see, like the alien. He always gives me a hug at the end.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Monstersaurus!
Monstersaurus! by Claire Freedman (Paperback - 1 Mar. 2012)