5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever
I loved this book so much. Like all the other million dollar mates books Cathy did not let me down. She wrote in such detail and came up with one of the best story's ever. I really would bye it. It's worth every penny.
Published 21 months ago by Lalalaland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
I chose this rating because it was a good book, yet certainly a bit predictable at times. I'm twelve years old and enjoy these series. However I find them really easy to read and I read this in seventy minutes which makes it an enjoyable read but with no challenge. A brilliant book for 9-12year olds, depending on their reading age.
Published 9 months ago by Emily Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 27 Nov 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Golden Girl (Million Dollar Mates) (Paperback)
The book was good. Although, two or three pages had small marks. Overall i would recommend it. Thank You for selling a good book at a reasonable price and the outside of the book has no marks at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Golden girl, 28 Feb 2014
I loved this book and the books to, would tell everyone to buy it, you want to carry on reading this book, and will never put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Golden Girl (Million Dollar Mates) (Paperback)
I bought this book as part of my granddaughters Christmas gifts she loved this book very much but that was because she loves this author!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 9 Sep 2013
Very good book would recommend to teenagers only and makes one believe that there is a thing known as love

5.0 out of 5 stars Million dollar mates: Golden Girl, 13 July 2013
It was an amazing finish to the million dollar mates series. One of my fave series of al time, why did it have to end?? I read catwalk queen and golden girl in one night as i so eager to find out what was going to happen, and it was just

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden girl, 25 Jun 2013
It's a nice read for 9 year olds and ups.its simple but very enjoyable. So that's why I gave it 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars My All Time Favorite Series!, 19 Feb 2013
Million Dollar Mates by Cathy Hopking is my favorite series of books by far! I have read all four and none of them have disappointed me. I can't wait for the fifth book SuperStar to come out later this year. If you haven't read any of them then start with the fiirst one as you will them understand the rest easier. If you have read three then you should DEFINATLY read this one too. Cathy Hopking really shows how life is for Jess (the main charcter). I would reccomed this book to anyone 12+ who loves a really girly story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Million dollar mates: golden girl, 18 Feb 2013
It was amazing I think you can really relative to it as well. I will not share the whole story but it I'd about trust and forgiveness in s relationship but honestly you do not notice it you just remember it. :)

Golden Girl (Million Dollar Mates)
Golden Girl (Million Dollar Mates) by Cathy Hopkins (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)
5.24