‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my nearly 3-year old daughter!, 14 Dec 2010
Mr T Niwa (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
My daughter has requested this a lot before bedtime since we bought it a few weeks ago. My daughter is not even 3 years old yet and she finds this book totally appealing! I have not read any of the previous 'Alien' books and would probably choose not too personally but my daughter absolutely loves it! Some witty rhymes and funny pictures give a different slant to the traditional Christmas story you would normally hear at this time of the year. This picture book is a bit tongue and cheek but children cannot get enough of it! Recommended for a bit of a laugh with your kids at Christmas time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Fun for all, 8 Dec 2010
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
Having loved the previous titles by Claire and Ben, I really couldn't wait for this Christmas themed one to land, and whilst it was originally released back in October, it was a magical moment to save it for this, the holiday period. As usual, you get a quirky story as our heroes come to the rescue of Father Christmas as he makes his way to all the children in the world. It's beautifully told, the illustrations a lot of fun as well as brightly coloured and it's a great addition to any children's library or a great story to help them get to sleep on the hardest night of the year.

All in a great book and one that we absolutely loved. With luck you'll get the same pleasure the we did from this title.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gifts, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
I bought the books that were in my order for 3 boys 8yr 6yr 4yr olds. All the boys love a book at bed time and I hope my choice for them will in time give them the enjoyment I get from books. They enjoy lots of excitment and wondering just what is ahead the fun for me is the way their faces light up. I hope you sell as many books as toys this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aliens Love Panta Claus, 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
Having enjoyed 'Aliens love underpants' and 'Aliens save the world' I bought this for my 6 year old son. He thought it was hilarious. He is easily able to read it himself and loves the rhyme and the pictures. We highly recommend it as a very entertaining read, especially for boys!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great childrens book, 4 Dec 2010
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
A great set of books for children, my son loves them all and this one was just as funny and well written as the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic new version!, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
This is a really good christmas story; keeping the theme already familiar in this group of books. My children have loved the others in the series and this proves to be no exception !

4.0 out of 5 stars The latest Aliens love underpants book, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
I have purchased this book for my son (6 yr old) for Christmas but a quick flick through and I wasn't disappointed, if you like the other 3 books in the series, you'll love this one too.

Aliens Love Panta Claus

5.0 out of 5 stars Children love Aliens and Pants!, 11 Nov 2010
Mrs. E. Boden (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
Bought this book for my daughter as she absolutely loves the other three books in this series. Anything about underpants makes her laugh and this one is even better as she loves Santa too.

Excellent book for children and adults alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars aliens love panta claus, 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
Aliens Love Panta Claus This is another good book from Claire Freeman and Ben cart if you loved Aliens in underpants you will love this one it really makes you laugh.

4.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the other Aliens books, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: Aliens Love Panta Claus (Paperback)
This is a seasonal story about those cheeky Aliens who love Underpants. They get up to all sorts of mischief while helping Santa prepare for Christmas, and come to the rescue when his sleigh breaks.
Written in the same rhyming style as as the other books, and it is fun, but IMHO its not as good as Aliens Love Underpants! and Aliens in Underpants Save the World.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaa703324)

Aliens Love Panta Claus
Aliens Love Panta Claus by Claire Freedman (Paperback - 1 Oct 2010)
4.67