5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny
I loved this laugh out loud tale of a determined dog and his quest to dance. Perfectly illustrated with a quirky, engaging style, this is a story about following your dreams and believing in yourself. I know Biff is going to be a firm favourite for years to come.
Published on 27 April 2010 by T. Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but Worst Princess by same author is much better
A friend bought us the Worst Princess by the same author, which our 2.5-year-old daughter loved, so we decided to get this book as well. Dogs don't do Ballet was OK, but probably much better if you have a dog in the house! If you are thinking of buying this book, I would go for the Worst Princess instead, as it's a much better story.
Published 23 months ago by Reptilian

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 27 April 2010
T. Murray (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars A book about not putting people/dogs into boxes ;), 13 April 2010
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
My 3 year old loved this story about a pet dog who has dreams of being a ballerina. Well written and lovely story teaching kids that we shouldn't put people in boxes and that anyone can achieve their dreams if only they try ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book- well recommended., 15 April 2010
Ms. C. Thomas "Darkin" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
Well, I'm not a 3 year old, but I am a children's book illustrator and bookseller, and this book stood out to me. So many picture books have such dull, unimaginative storylines... often badly written too. This book stands out on the shelf for a quirky, charming, original storyline, based around the idea of being oneself. It stands out for its' beautiful, well-observed illustration. It stands out because it made me smile. And it stands out by being a good book; and not just a good book for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Pug Fairy Gets Raving Reviews, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
This book tells the story of a talented Pug who wants nothing more than to dance. Ever since I first read it to my four and five year old, they have been asking for it to be read every night! The story is compelling and fun and the drawings are beautiful. A must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars In the top three kids books I have ever read!, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
I really love this book!

It is so beautifully written. I think the language is really lovely for adults to read without being too sophisticated for children to understand.

The illustrations are very fun and have a lovely stylised vintage look.

I have bought this book for my 3 year old daughter and 4 other girls as gifts and they have all loved it!

It is funny so I think boys would enjoy it too but I have to admit I would not buy it for a boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 30 July 2010
A E Rowe (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
This is a lovely book with beautiful, retro style illustrations.
My daughter, like many others, enjoys hearing the same story over and over again and this one is a pleasure to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old daughter loves this book :), 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
This is a lovely book for young children . My daughter loves us to read it to her and it one of her favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
I read this to a group of 5-7 year old children at work (including boys) and it really held their interest, so I bought this for my niece. Despite its humour and implausibility, It's a touching story with the underlying message that you should follow your dreams and not listen to negative feedback. Entertaining, but also confidence building!

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's book, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
Got this book for my granddaughter, she loved this book and has read it constantly and the pictures are brilliant. Very good buy. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
Wonderful illustrations, great story. My daughters love it. I would happily read it to them over and over - and frequently do!

Dogs Don't Do Ballet
Dogs Don't Do Ballet by Anna Kemp (Paperback - 1 April 2010)
5.24