on 8 November 2010
This book was bought for me by my daughter and what a brilliant choice! A lot of 'Angel' books are too 'airy fairy' which makes them unbelievable and seem too far fetched! Theresa has approached this subject in a practical, matter of fact way, very down to earth with nothing life shattering but life changing as I found out. It's a though she where talking to you face to face on a one to one basis. She makes you realize you have probably had signs from your 'angels' but have never taken any notice of them! They are everyday occurrences or things you meet or see in your everyday life, people, clouds, feathers in unusual places, money, music that has meaning to you playing somewhere unexpected etc... Since reading the book I have been doing things like just going off to town shopping when I know I have to be back in a few hours before I have to go somewhere else, something I wouldn't risk before, but thinking if I'm late back 'so what'? And I've also started de-cluttering my flat which I have wanted to do for years but could never face it and kept putting it off!!! I feel much happier and calmer too, knowing my angel is close and working with me and for me. I, like Theresa have lost my mother also, and she talks on death but not in a maudlin way but in a very positive way. At the end of the day you either believe in angels or not but if it helps you live your life more fuller and more positively I'm all for believing in them! And the change in myself is ongoing which is very exciting. I am my 90 year old fathers carer who has been diagnosed with Alzheimers so my days can be filled with anger and frustration but since reading this book I now actually look forward to each day wondering what I and my angel are going to encounter today together?
22 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 April 2014
Amazing I have had some experiences of angels since i have been reading about them and now feel confident they are around me
on 24 March 2012
This is a good book very explanatory about angels down through the ages - how they have always been with us and peoples experiences with them.
Following the instructions you may meet your angel - is a must read I really enjoyed it
on 9 May 2015
Lovely book - so informative, and written by someone who didn't have immediate psychic powers, despite coming from a spritual family. It's written with great sincerity and honesty - I keep referring back to it.
on 16 December 2011
loved it 100% and would strongly recommend, excellent value and many thanks for the prompt delivery, looking forward to other books in the future thankyou again
on 13 April 2015
interesting it meant I could talk to my daughter who has had the medium gift sense a child
on 24 April 2015
Great, things just started to click into place. Fast delivery
on 9 August 2013
Very informative book. loved the angel poems, quotes and loved all the names and details of all the angels mentioned.
on 25 January 2016
Very happy with the product.
Packaged well. Shiny cover.
on 5 July 2012
Some of the read was good but I found it bit boring in places and at times it seemed like rushed writing and repetitive. I was also surprised at how short the book was. I bought it on Kindle. Not a bad read but didn't think it was worth the money.