on 9 December 2015
I bought this as a gift for someone for Christmas, and while I think they will like it, it wasn't entirely what I was expecting. Not to say that it is a bad item, as it was delivered quickly and in great condition. I'm personally not a football fan...so for someone who is this would probably be a great book...just as I said, I'm not sure what I was expecting, but something slightly different.
on 30 December 2014
ok as far as it goes, but the reviews don't mention that it was published in 2011 and is therefore not up to date with all the facts and figures related to the latest signings that any fan would also want.
on 29 November 2014
Birthday gift for a friend, whose a big fan of Man Utd, he said the book was a fact filled booked which even surprised him, on some of the facts he didn't know about the team and club he supports.
on 20 June 2013
I bought this for my Dad at father's day and when it turned up, it was well presented and gave all the facts and figures that lots of people will not have known.
on 1 June 2013
Brother in law happy, Christmas. DONE! it a foot ball thing, what do I know It was well received and the chap like the knowledge.
on 11 October 2015
Great present for a Manchester United Fan but probably not a great present for a Manchester City fan!
on 19 June 2014
A gift for our MU mad great nephew - he loves it, more info on his favourite team to talk about
on 16 May 2016
Loved the book. Very informative , with interesting facts.
on 4 May 2012
Full of great facts and figures for any new fan to absorb. I've only supported Manu since Liverpool stopped winning everything and already knowledge from this book has helped me shake off the Gloryhunter / new fan image. One fact that did surprise me was that in our 37 year trophyless period attendances at the theatre of dreams fell to 11k per match! - money can't buy history like that, but obviously since football was only invented in 1992 that doesn't count.
on 13 November 2011
The item arrived in a couple of days, was well packaged and arrived undamaged. It is a Xmas present and I am sure will be well received.