Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 August 2011
This is a must have for any Manchester United fan. Great way to recount the brilliant season that saw United become the most successful team in England. Brilliantly put together with Mr Steve Bartram, it will instantly make any bookshelf look better! Very smart choice.
on 7 February 2015
I really enjoyed this book which serves as a review of the record breaking 19th league title win, but with the players and managers input as the season is going along.

I thought the writer Steve Bartram also deserves some credit for his excellent writing skills. It is very fluent, easy to read but also keeps you interested. Despite knowing exactly what happened in every game, I somehow enjoyed reading about it, so much so that I then ordered another 6 books similar, some written by Mr Bartram.

I buy the season review DVD's year in year out and this particular year of 10/11 was unwatchable and appalling so it's nice to have something to remind me of the season.
on 13 January 2012
I was able to find and complete the order form easily. I immediatly received an acknowledgement of my order and then confirmation that it had been shipped. The book arrived within 3 days of the order being placed, was in first class condition and was greatfully received by the recipient. I shall certainly use your service again.