5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid book who made me a baker... I used to have two left hands :-)
Amazing with clear instructions and accurate measurements - I would highly recommend that book to anybody who bakes or would like to learn baking bread and other delicious treats. Up till now I have made white, brown, and spelt flour breads as well as milk buns, French loaf, also baguettes, ciabattas, feta and olives loaf (three times as it's my husband's favourite), even...
Published on 3 Feb 2011 by Ms. A. Skolasinska

3.0 out of 5 stars WI Bread
The book is ok but I wanted a bread book that had good plain bread recipes but this is full of flavoured breads, pastries and cakes! So a bit disappointed because it doesn't do what it says on the cover.
Published on 29 July 2011 by Tracey Umpleby

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
I have made many recipes from this fantastic little book and every one has turned out perfectly. I would never have thought I could turn out stuff like ciabatta and tea cakes that are so much better than shop ones. The recipes are straightforward. Nearly always for economy I double the quantity - the oven is on for the same time if you have one loaf or two in there. Just slice and freeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
Bread making has taken on a whole new world here in my kitchen thanks to this great little book. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's institute:bread by liz Herbert, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
Lovely simple recipes, anyone can follow very easlily and tastes great!!! Very handy with quick different varieties of breads and kids love it too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Bread Books, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
Good range of recipes from basic to more complicated. Another WI successful recipe book. Highly recommended for beginners and experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to understand, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
very easy to understand I have made lots of the loaves. Will work my way through the rest of the book intime

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread making, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
Easy to follow great recipes, down to earth baking as it should be! Would recommend this book to new or experienced bakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
Bought this book when I had a sudden urge to make my own bread. This has a great variety of recipies and I'm working my way through the book a bit at a time. Easy to follow and the results have been very tasty every time. Would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread making for the budding enthusiast!, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
Bought this book for my husband who was interested in making our own bread. Not too complicated and there is loads of information about all the different types of ingredients that there is out there. He loves it and finds it very easy to follow. Nothig difficult here for the beginner. Great book and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bread Book, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Women's Institute: Bread (Paperback)
I brought this bread book for my mother as she makes her own bread regularly however she wanted expand her bread making skills and wanted more bread recipes to make, so I brought her this and she thinks its great. The book is split into six chapters, Introduction, Basic Breads, Plain and Savoury, Sugar and Spice, Celebration Time and Yeast Free, Gluten Free or Wheat Free. The book takes you through the different stages of making bread mixing, kneading, proving, knocking back and finishing touches. Recipes range from Basic White Bread, French Bread, Danish Pastries, Hot Cross Buns and Cornbread with Parmesan and Sun-dried Tomatoes. With over 100 recipes to make your bound to find a few that you will love and want to make over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bread Book, 7 Jan 2013
Mr. Christopher Le Lacheur "Slash" (Guernsey, Channel Islands, UK.) - See all my reviews
We had borrowed the book from a friend before I purchased it for my wife for a Christmas present. Hence we knew before we bought it that it was worth buying. My wife has tried making bread before, with a 'breadmaker,' unsuccessfully. This book has her succeeding where all others have failed.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Women's Institute: Bread
Women's Institute: Bread by Liz Herbert (Paperback - 1 April 2010)
Used & New from: 1.79