Format: Hardcover|Change

on 27 August 2010
This book reminds you to be grateful for everything good in your life however big or small. Each day you can write of your gratitude for the good you have received on one page and on the opposite page for the good things you intend to come into your life. This is carried out with the belief that you have them already and the law of attraction says they must materialise! The idea is that if you appreciate what you have already then something even better will come into your life. For example if you appreciate the car you have then it will attract the fabulous car that you have your eye on into your life. It can also work the other way. If you don't appreciate your spouse, family, friends, etc. and are forever critisising them then not only will you lose them but will attract people into your life who have the very traits that you despise. This may sound over simplistic but it can be very hard to believe in the wonderful things that can happen to you. Yes, I have received what I consider to be a few small miracles happen in my life since owning this book! There are also inspiring quotes for each day to remind you to stay on the path.
on 30 April 2009
This is such a lovely book beautifully bound it's a shame to write in it. The messages on the pages help to keep you thinking positive and motivated. It's a good accompaniment to the book the Secret and the DVD, great value for money and well worth getting.
on 5 May 2009
Very happy with the book. I use it almost everyday to write in. The book makes you think about all the things you are grateful for everyday.
on 23 May 2010
Having watched the film, read the book and got totally hooked on the daily teachings widget, I thought I had everything "The Secret" related I needed, but then seeing this book I decided that perhaps I needed just one more thing.

I was not disappointed, it feels like a piece of precious treasure and I love writing in it. For anyone that is using the The Secret, this is a must, the perfect way to end the day and go to sleep feeling truly thankful for everything you have, and will have.
on 3 May 2012
This is a fantastic tool for making the secret actually work for you. If used correctly you will realise how much you have to be grateful for and that will in turn bring more of what it is that you are grateful for but in even greater proportions.
on 22 January 2008
I understand that some folk would be heartily disappointed to find out that this is in fact a notebook. However, for those of you who need guidance in what a gratitude list should entail this little beauty will help you start it.

The arguments above suggest that - if only they knew it wasn't a real book then they could have bought a notebook instead for a £1! Yes and again that's a very good point. However, I would suggest that the purpose of this book is to make you think of what you should be grateful for - for that day.

Its cover shouts "Gratitude list!" - which instantly springs your mind into positivity. Thus emphasising the whole point of being grateful and what the Secret is all about. Next, begin by putting the date at the top of the page - No. 1 I am grateful for being alive. No. 2 I am grateful for having body parts that work... etc.

I've had suggestions of doing a list with at least 10 things on it a day. Most people start by saying, blimey! 10 things!! I can't do that. But in time and with practice you will start to see all those amazing things around you start springing to life.

For people who want to be told how to live then this is not for you. If you are someone who is willing to perhaps try a different song then this is a tool to help aid you in that journey. It's a place where you can store all that gratitude. Then once you get the hang of it you can buy and create your own Gratitude book and decorate it how you wish.

I think it is a lovely idea and will help anyone starting out on the internal quest to happiness.

Happy travelling
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2008
Please note that this book isn't really a book - it's an empty note book with a few quotations.
11 comment|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2008
I'm very surprised by a lot of the comments from buyers of this book. Surprised, because it seemed obvious to me before I bought it, that it was a mainly blank notebook / journal, to record my thoughts, thanks, and your future thanks (to manifest) in. I bought one shortly after watching The Secret and found it wonderful - I use it often, and it WORKS! I also joined The Science of Getting Rich Club ([...]) that Rhonda based The Secret on, and find the combination of the SGR Club and this Gratitude Book is all I need to manifest whatever I want in my life. In my opinion, the Gratitude Book is worth every penny!

Can I also recommend the Kelly Howell Meditation CDs based around The Secret and The Law of Attraction.
on 5 September 2009
Unfortunately I did not read the reviews and bought this on the strength of the 4 star rating and its 'Look Inside' preview, which is pretty much the complete text. The rest of the pages are blank, apart from a 'grateful suggestion' to inspire you to write your own.

Perhaps I need 'The Secret' instead.

Just be aware what you're buying here - it's a beautiful, if slightly pricey notebook - as the description is not entirely clear.
on 17 November 2010
This is a gratitude book. A notebook, yes, but to be used in gratitude.
I have been using this book all year, and every morning I write down what I am grateful for in life (on the left hand side) and then i write what i am grateful for (intentions, future) on the right hand side.

I find it is a wonderful book if used properly to exercise my gratitude - we forget to be grateful for what we have, and it is lovely to do that every day as well as send out intentions for my life. it makes me start my day with a positive attitude.

Of course, you can do this in any old notebook- no need to buy this one... but , if you are like me (you like things to be organised, and in a set) then you will buy this... it is expensive but it is beautiful.

So, lovely book - if you use it for what it is inteded - it is great. otherwise you can buy yourself any old book.
and dont forget- you can buy your own book and just use that as a gratitude book. :)
hope this helps!