5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Gratitude Book
This book reminds you to be grateful for everything good in your life however big or small. Each day you can write of your gratitude for the good you have received on one page and on the opposite page for the good things you intend to come into your life. This is carried out with the belief that you have them already and the law of attraction says they must materialise...
Published on 27 Aug 2010 by Elizabeth Westleton

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a notebook
Unfortunately I did not read the reviews and bought this on the strength of the 4 star rating and its 'Look Inside' preview, which is pretty much the complete text. The rest of the pages are blank, apart from a 'grateful suggestion' to inspire you to write your own.

Perhaps I need 'The Secret' instead.

Just be aware what you're buying here - it's a...
Published on 5 Sep 2009 by Paul E. Reddington

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gratitude book, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
I love this book , it is like a diary inside and some gratitude quotes , all I can say its a great book and I like the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Journal, 22 May 2012
Ravenschild (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
This is a small, but beautiful notebook/journal in which to write your the daily gratitude that you feel for everything. It is a beautifully presented item. It helps to make you think of those things that we take for granted in our daily lives & helps us to really appreciate what we do have. I have found that by following the advice from books like The Power & The Magic by Rhonda Byrne & by truly feeling & expressing my gratitude, I am already starting to replace the negative ways that can become part of our daily lives. I am feeling so much more positive about my life and good things are definitely happening for me. For this am truly grateful. Thank you Rhonda.....

3.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A JOURNAL & NOT A BOOK!, 9 May 2012
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
Somehow I didn't understand that this "book" is really a journal to write your own 'thanks' in.
But hopefully others who want to buy this 'book' reads the reviews first & sees that it's a journal & not a book!
The package also arrived kinda wet so I was lucky the "book" wasn't ruined! I don't know if it's the sellers fault or the mail offices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with product, beautiful quality, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
This is a beautiful product, yes it is a notebook but the quality and feel of it is well worth buying.

If you are a follower of the secret or any other similar books, then do buy this notebook, it has little quotes each day for you and a small introduction at the front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
Love this book. It is just the right size can easily be slipped into your bag. The book itself is well made and is all set out for you to write what you are grateful for. For the people saying just buy a notebook its the same...you may be right but this makes its just that little bit more special and will give you the incentive to write in the book, I really dont think a note book will do that. People write in diaries and I have paid just as much for diaries as I have for this book. I wrote in mine for the first time last night and I love it...go buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!!, 16 Dec 2011
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
This book is beautiful! The cover and pages are just gorgeous and really helpful. This book is great for people who have read The Secret and The Power, I think it's great even if you haven't but the book is mainly diary pages, it doesn't give you much info so if you're not familiar with the books I would read them first before purchasing. As for people who have read the books, I think it's great! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gratitude Book, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
This is a beautiful style book , for me it just gets me in the right frame of mind of listing everything i am grateful for on a daily basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, 16 Dec 2010
Colin Edwards (Margate UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
A lot of hype surrounds 'The Secret' which is essentially a primer on the Laws Of Abundance. However, an abiding sense of gratitude can no harm and should be encouraged. It may even do a lot of good. Experienced journalers may find this companion volume [to the original book] a little trite but, for beginners it can offer a great start along with some useful prompts. Be aware that this is a notebook with a magnetic flap closure along the lines of the 'Paper Blanks' but, very much cheaper. At the price I paid [around half the rrp] it is excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Secret Gratitude Book, 10 Aug 2010
H. MOUND "Family historian" (Tenbury Wells, Worcester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
This is an opportunity to write down the things you are grateful for on a daily basis so helping to overlook those things which come to try us. However, it could get a bit repetative if you are grateful for the same things every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars secret Gratitude Book, 25 Jun 2009
This review is from: Secret Gratitude Book (Hardcover)
this is just what i was searching for and I knew where I could find it as always Amazon thank you

Secret Gratitude Book
Secret Gratitude Book by Rhonda Byrne (Hardcover - 3 Dec 2007)
8.08