Format: Hardcover|Change

on 21 March 2013
This is a lovely book for writing your thoughts and goals and all your grateful for! Bit you could use any copy book which is far cheaper, and honestly you could easily fill eight or ten books!!
on 6 December 2015
Lovely book with very good quality paper and hard cover!! In fact, it is soo beautiful, I haven't used it still... Just don't want to ruin the beautiful pages with my lousy handwriting....lol
on 11 February 2014
Was hesitant as there were a few negative reviews but am so pleased I did as this is a beautiful book. Just a slight fault on the front. It I can live with that as the book is so lovely.
on 2 September 2015
This book is lovely, my daily thank you to the universe for all I have and am about to receive. The book is beautifully made will be ordering another when this one is full. Love it :)
on 2 January 2014
Love the design of the book, feels like a little bit of privacy in a fold over bound book. Easy to use journal with instructions on how to use to get positive and achieve your goals.
on 16 April 2013
A lovely little note book but I would suggest not using this until you have read The Magic as then you will know exactly how to word your wishes and your grattitude notes.
on 26 November 2014
A blank notepad would do the same thing, but this book just adds to the magic of following and practicing what Rhona Byrne inspires and teaches in her books.
on 27 December 2013
I did not find this too useful as I am not good at keeping diaries or writing things down, I brought it simply because I am a big fan of these books.
on 18 October 2014
Only bought this a few days ago but i'm seeing a difference in my mood and energy from writing in it every day. Sets you on the right path everyday.
on 20 November 2014
Really pleased with this item , brought as a present for my daughter and looks great. Price is good
Wiould recommend to buy from the seller 😄