5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle Book
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by groovy mother

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 11 months ago by Reading to relax

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle Book, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Great Global Treasure Hunt on Google Earth (Deluxe Edition) (Hardcover)
I bought the coffee table size and so glad I did too, as it is easier to spot the clues with the larger pictures and also if two people are looking at the same time. Very nice book to have laying on the coffee table as you can pick it up when you have a few spare minutes, and is very interesting and makes the old grey brain cells work! Bought one for my daughter too (Uni. student) and she is thoroughly enjoying it. Quick delivery and very well packed.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Global view, 11 Oct 2011
This was bought for my wife and it seems to be OK, although it also needs Google Earth. It arrived far more quickly than we had been led to expect and in this day and age with the postal service being what it is, and some courier companies a lot less reliable than others, that is quite something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Rush, 3 Nov 2011
A brilliant mind boggler for the puzzle enthusiast, but it would help if you were on the same wave length as the author as it is full of ambiguity. If you like a challenge then this is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle Quest, 29 Oct 2011
As always AMAZON comes up trumps....excellent price....fast delivery ...good packaging.

I don't think I will win the prize but it will be fun trying.

1.0 out of 5 stars feel cheated, 28 Mar 2014
Despite chasing many, many times; once the prize was won the sorrect answers to the puzzles were not published. What a cheat !

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Oct 2013
This book promises much, I love puzzles, particularly cryptic ones and geography related. We gave this book a lot of time, we were addicted. We were quite impressed when the solution was released and we had actually been in the same building as part if our treasure hunt. It did not matter that we hadn't won the prize money, it was the cool puzzles that we enjoyed however we are still waiting for them to publish the solutions to the individual puzzles so we don't know if we came close!

2.0 out of 5 stars Clues or Clueless??, 7 Dec 2012
I have an IQ of 160. True, but I rarely feel the need to mention it.
But here I think it's relevant. I didn't crack one single clue in this book. I didn't even get a sniff of a clue.
It's a very pretty book, well produced but, for me, utterly pointless.

The Great Global Treasure Hunt on Google Earth (Deluxe Edition)
The Great Global Treasure Hunt on Google Earth (Deluxe Edition) by Tim Dedopulos (Hardcover - 1 Sep 2011)