Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 October 2014
The tests are pretty good. Two of them were absolute killers. All in all, the book was fun and the graphics were appealing. What I didn't like was that some of the answers were wrong. Pages 163 and 164 have discrepancies and puzzle 41 on page 51 mentions squares, though there are none in the figure. It's a great book, but definitely not related to the Mensa tests, if that's what you're looking for.
on 20 January 2015
Some of the answers are actually wrong, I'd have thought they might make sure to check something like that.

There are not even ten different kinds of puzzle, just repetitions of nearly identical puzzles.

None are actually challenging, but some are time-consuming because they aren't really much of a puzzle, more a task.

Might be good to have for a long journey or to take to a waiting room, but not for a challenge.
on 19 January 2014
Great way to challenge your brain, keeps you busy for hours. Fab puzzles of different stages of ability. Start off with an easy one to warm up those brain cells then turn the page.....
on 23 December 2013
The kids love it and does challenge their brains. I use some of the puzzles as my math starters in class. Even I enjoy the puzzles.
on 1 February 2016
Good fun but why were the answers not checked??? The problem is that at first you can't believe they have given the wrong answer. You perform mental contortions to try and get the answer to fit the question all the time doubting your own performance and reasoning. Such a relief to find that others also find the same.
on 20 December 2015
I found this book a bit too easy so I'll be looking for something more complicated next time. The puzzles are slightly repetitive with the same designs appearing throughout the book getting more difficult as the book progresses. I think they could best be described as easy to moderate puzzles
on 1 November 2014
My son needed a challenge so I gave him this book. Keeps him quiet with a varied selections of puzzles!
on 27 November 2014
It's brilliant! Exactly what I wanted. Some very challenging and frustrating, but mostly fun!
on 6 August 2015
I donated this to my school. Maybe they threw it in the trash, I don't care.
on 18 December 2015
some challenging some easy puzzles ,entertaining on a long flight