Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 October 2011
From our record 19 Championship winning seasons to our record 11 FA Cup wins to
our 3 European Cup triumphs to 4 League Cup wins, this book tells the story of
them all plus so much more. This is not a history book or a facts book or even
a trivia book, it's all three in one plus much more. A thoroughly enjoyable read from beginning to end and one United book you will definitely want in your collection.
Shane Fitzpatrick
on 20 January 2012
Don't bother with this book if you are a loyal Utd fan.

Some of the facts are either incorrect (eg he says Utd were FA Cup Runners Up in 2011, which we weren't and also signing Robbo in 1975 and he left in 84.. both wrong) or simply missing info.

All the way through there is an error on every 5-10 pages. When a book that is based on facts this simply shouldn't happen.. I don't think this was proof read by anyone as there also typo errors also through out.

If this was not an Xmas gift I'd be asking for my money back.. on the whole the idea of the book is good, but it has been carelessly produced and I get the feeling it's aimed at Utd fans who may not know the real facts about MUFC.
on 2 November 2011
A little gem! Purchased this some weeks ago @ book launch but resisted (just about) opening as I wanted to add this to my reading material for an up-coming holiday. I wasn't disappointed. This (easily carried) Man Utd bible, once started, was difficult to put down. Full of mega-interesting facts and trivia, a great Quiz section,a wonderful chapter on Manchester United Legends, and much much more. The very useful Index included can also rapidly assist with any argumentative disputes amongst friends! Treat yourself, your family, your friends to this little treasure - a great prezzie for any Red - male, female, young, old - they will be eternally grateful! John White's research is unrivalled. Don't miss out!
Jene Buchanan RFP (Red Female Pensioner)
on 11 October 2011
A total must for the United fan ! I thought I knew everything about Man utd...WRONG,This book taught me both interesting and fun facts about the club I love.I believe every fan should have this book...The quiz section alone is worth the price !!!
on 11 October 2011
Amazon & United Hit It Off. Forget about other websites and other books on Manchester United because Amazon and John have the perfect partnership with The Manchester United Supporter's Book. I read the various glittering reviews of this book on the Amazon website and was somewhat sceptical about the glowing reports. However, after reading John's book on United it is easy to see why his sixth book on United is worthy of the many 5-Star reviews already posted by my fellow Reds. I can't wait to see his next United book - Irish Devils: The Official Story of Manchester United and the Irish - that is how good this book is. John - it is clear to see that you wrote this book from the heart so well done on behalf of Manchester United fans everywhere.
Eugene Bryson
on 27 September 2011
This book brings to life the memories of 20 years of support for me. I have supported the team for much longer but the last 20 have been the most memorable. In this book, from the quirky cover through the 200 pages of memories to the back cover I am reminded of those last 20 years and more. Things I have laughed about, things I have cried about and things I will never want to forget. This is a book for every fan, not just of Manchester United. Bottom of the league or top of the league emotions are just the same. A must read for all fans of football. You'll love it.
on 5 October 2011
This is simply a book about the best football club in the world by one (if not thee) most dedicated and knowledgeable Man. United fans John White. John has written a number of books on various topics but this has to be one of the best: anecdotes from fans, quizzes, trivia. It is just one of those books that once you start you can't settle yourself until you finish it, and then you keep going back to because it provokes so many good memories if you are a United fan and some amazing facts and figures even if you aren't !! Every football fan should read this.
on 28 September 2011
Full of facts figures and stats but also lets the Reader remember where they were and who they were with on the many memoriable occasions when United made the members of its vast Red Army of Supporters hold their breaths,pray and jump for joy when United, as has happened so many times pulled the win out of the bag. The chapter on the Legends described the Players such as George Best's body swerve and Paul Scholes passing was written so that the Reader could have a minds eye instant replay of the Players in all their glory, glory.
on 28 September 2011
If a 6-Star option was available then this book would deserve it. From first page to last it will teach you all you ever wanted to know about Manchester United. I have been a United fan for more than 50 years but John's book taught me several things I never knew about the club and I thought I knew the club's illustrious history. With a supportive quote on the inside cover from Sir Alex Ferguson himself, for me that says it all about this book. Just buy it, you will love it.
Damien Friel
on 4 October 2011
A Great read if your Crazy About United.
Our entire family are United crazy and we loved this book. It is one of those books about United which you can pick up and read any time you want to brush up on the club's history, and many family disputes about football have been resolved using this book. A book for all ardent Reds regardless of their age. There are so many interesting facts in there, a definite addition to the Christmas list this year.
The Johnston Reds