5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for boys of all ages!!
I bought this for my 12 year old son who is military mad. An excellent present, although he does have to fight my husband to see who can read it first!!!The stories are just as I remember them when my brother used to read these comics on a Saturday morning. Well worth the money and presented in a lovely hardback book. I will be stocking up on more titles for Christmas...
Published on 8 Oct 2009 by Joey Mac

3.0 out of 5 stars Repeating same stories now...
Okay read, allthough the first big Commando book stories seemed even better.
Old comic publisher trick of reselling old stories starting here with books too. "Man of Iron" was in their book "The Dirty Dozen". Big shame to waste precious space and our money on that story AGAIN!

Contains:
Ambush at Dawn
The Strongpoint
Normandy Drop
Wrong...
Published on 1 Jun 2009 by Thomas Raymann

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 4 July 2011
Bought as a present, and apparently well received. This was the cheapest place to buy from, so bargain as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Nostalgia, 26 April 2011
Superb nostalgia and the stories are still entertaining today. The artwork is superb and the book opens perfectly for a good read considering the massive 783 pages. My only slight gripe is that the description states hardback but it is rally a reinforced softback. If I could have given 4.5 stars, I would have done for this slight disappointment, but let's not be churlish and give 4 I thought. It's a worthy 5 stars! and

5.0 out of 5 stars they gave up their days to ensure we had a tommorow!, 24 May 2009
A good fascinating read of another superb bumper book edition of commando which commerates the bloody chapters of D-DAY where so many fell to ensure we had a tommorow.

my favourite of the 12 is "Blood Of Heroes" which is a boys own adventure if you get what im saying as how many teenagers too young to enlist get a chance to have a crack at the Nazis in their own private war under the guidance of a short sighted tough sargeant whilst having to deal with the admiring OTT respect from his 16 year old nephew of the Boys regiment.

These books can serve as a useful way of keeping countless generations up to and date and be grateful and never forgetful of what the men and women of the armed forces have done past and present to ensure we have the freedom to whatever we want and choose who we are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
GREAT READ

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Nov 2014
keith grey (easington cleveland england) - See all my reviews
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Commando: D-Day Fight or Die! (Paperback)
Brilliant

Commando: D-Day Fight or Die!
Commando: D-Day Fight or Die! by George Low (Paperback - 5 May 2011)
Used & New from: £0.12