5.0 out of 5 stars How much ?
Purchased this book for my youngest son, who is 'Dinosaur mad', all I can say is that if you have a child who is interested in Dinosaurs or better yet your interested in Dinosaurs and this book is still being sold at £15 then buy it..... it's worth every penny, the images are fantastic. This is one of those books you'd leave on a coffee table and every so often just turn...
Published on 20 Feb 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Artwork could be better.
Large enough for every Dinosaur lover but on the downside, they've made some of the images a bit of an afterthought.
Published 16 months ago by Chadevereux

4.0 out of 5 stars An enormous book., 23 May 2014
G. T. Wilkins (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
Had no idea how big this book was until it arrived. Don't get me wrong it's excellent for the information and pictures within it, but weighs about 4 kg and is huge. Proved problematic as my daughter had to take it back to Germany in her luggage. She managed though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why the long face? I think I can guess, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
I guess: the image of the (long-faced) spinosaur was chosen for the front cover because of its prominent part in Jurassic Park III, and it's certainly an arresting image. The book is full of similar digital drawings. They are detailed and 'realistic' (the author acknowledges that there is still a certain amount of guesswork involved in their reconstruction). Nice pictures of dinosaurs. Lots of them. So what more could you want? Well, OK, it does appear that some dinos were feathered, but many viewers' hackles will be raised at the sight of T. Rex with a punk rock hairdo. As mine were. It's the only blot; if you want a big book with hyper-realistic pictures of dinosaurs, buy one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
This book is brilliant. I already have it but I bought it for Christmas for my grandson who loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars dinosaurs book, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
My grandaughter absolutely loves it, as taken it with her to show all her friend's, although the book is as tall as she is.
Wonderful colour pictures on every page easy to follow text, To quote grandaughter, Its the bigest book in the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino book for Dino mad son, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
My son is Dino mad. This book is HUGE ( biggest book I've ever seen) but another reason for the thrill of reading it, my 5 year old son loves this book.
He lies across it almost totally submerged in the pictures and makes his own narrations up. Saying that it is quite difficult to read ( because of its size) definitely not a bedtime reading book.
This book is brilliant my son places his dinosaur toys on the pages to match them up, brilliant for getting children to associate pictures to toys and keeps the reading interest.
If you have a dinosaur mad child ( or adult) you won't be disappointed but I warn you this book is HUGE GREAT FUN.

3.0 out of 5 stars Artwork could be better., 10 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb book, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
Amazing illustrations and one of the best dinosaur books i've seen. Huge though! Not a problem apart from doesn't fit on the bookshelf and weighs lots when the kids insist on taking it to school to show their friends! I would recommend this anyone with an interest in dinosaurs of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars dinosaur book, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
My son loved this book, it really is quite huge and was delivered promptly. Thank you for putting a smile on my son's face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Dinosaurs (Hardcover)
Fantastic book - incredible pictures. Any dinosaur fan will love this book, and even I, not particularly interested in dinosaurs, enjoyed looking through this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 16 Sep 2014
my five year old daughters review "it's pants". I'm afraid I agree, not enough detail or information. Glad I only paid under £4 for it

Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs by Michael Benton (Hardcover - 2 Oct 2008)