5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!
I've been taking a few subjects in marketing and management this year, and I bought this book to get an overview of different ideas.

I thought this was a great little book, the ideas were laid out in a way that was very easy to understand even for a complete novice. I've also noticed that as I keep coming across the ideas in my course literature, I find that...
Published on 12 April 2011 by Anine

3.0 out of 5 stars 50 Shades of management
What a 50 shades of Grey cash-in. Not only the title, but some of the "ideas" are riffs on E L James' monolithic tome
Eg:
"Idea 17. A good manager should be able to tie his underlings up and whip thay ass, over the table in the office".
"Idea 24. Insert one's fist into the worthless [worker's] rectum".
"Idea 33. Make the worker beg you to stop, and...
Published 23 months ago

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book for People of Different Backgrounds, 21 April 2010
E. Burgess (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Management Ideas You Really Need to Know (50 Ideas You Really Need to Know series) (Hardcover)
What a great book. I'm a university student studying Popular Music so a book like this gives real depth to my projects. All of the different introductory concepts give clear dues to who innovated them, and thus a great way to get more books from the innovator themself.

Wonderful!