4.0 out of 5 stars This book is the B-E-S-T!, 18 Oct. 2014
This book is great. It has lots of realism to it, but also certain things that make you say "This is never going to happen to me'. It also has (typical Holly Webb) lots of puppies. I luv Lucy.
The reason i rated it four stars was because it was quite short and had the same base storyline as many others of the Holly Webb Animal Stories. Puppy gets born, gets fond of pup, wants to keep pup, tries to keep pup and ends up keeping the puppy.
Read the other books (dogs, theres also cats) and you will see what I mean.
Overall a great book, I hope you found my review helpful...
This was Choccy_Penguin reviewing for Amazon, goodbye.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking Filler Christmas 2012, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Lucy the Poorly Puppy (Holly Webb Animal Stories) (Paperback)
Bought as a stocking filler for my daughter, who at the time was 9 years old. As she is above average in her reading capabilities, she read it in less than a few hours but as she loves Holly Webb Animal Stories, it was money well spent, will definitely buy Holly Webb again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The brilliant book, 16 Mar. 2014
The book is brilliant I love your animal books write some more ! I am collecting all of them . When I read the fab books I am in a different world.you are a brilliant author please carry on writing the animal books they are great thank you! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say? The girl I got this for loves it so..., 13 Mar. 2013
...Apparently she's collecting all of them, the covers have lovely illustrations and they seem to be a favourite amongst the fan base, they want to get all of them to make a collection so I would say a great way to get kids into reading.

I saw a few pictures but mostly words, so I advocate this book for any age up to about 10 when I would say they should start reading adult books - the girl I got this for is my neice, she's actually 12 but hey, if they're reading that is always good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy the poorly puppy, 27 Oct. 2013
A great, sweet story that breaks
your heart.
I absolutely loved it
I you like tales with a hooks
YOU'LL LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BOOK REMINDS ME OF MY OWN DOG, 22 Dec. 2013
£1.29 this is t percent my daughter gave it
100%

A exellent book so ehy not try my naughty little puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy the poorly puppy, 16 Aug. 2013
I loved this book very much. I loved the bit at the end where they got to keep Lucy. VERY GOOD BOOK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy, 6 April 2015
Its such a lovely story about when you get to know someone you just can't let them go. The kids are so determined to keep that puppy it's adorable. I think there should be way more pictures showing all the adorable puppies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 12 Aug. 2014
I read this thinking it would be a little kid book but halfway through reading it decided it was a great book I am rating this 5 stars because it is a brilliant book! Definitely buying another book from this author!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucy the Poorly Puppy, 10 Feb. 2013
Product arrived promptly. My 8 year old loves puppy and kitten stories, we wanted to encourage independent reading, she really enjoyed the story and loves reading as a result.

Lucy the Poorly Puppy (Holly Webb Animal Stories)
Lucy the Poorly Puppy (Holly Webb Animal Stories) by Holly Webb (Paperback - 30 Jan. 2011)