4.0 out of 5 stars My ten year old daughter loves it!
Holly Web is one of my daughter's favorite authors and there hasn't been one Holly Webb book my daughter has read that she didn't like.
Published on 7 Oct. 2010 by Jules

3.0 out of 5 stars Oscar's Lonely Christmas
My little sister enjoyed this book and said she loved Oscar the dog in it, a good read and a great bargain for less than £1!
Published 3 months ago by Tiblebiscuits

4.0 out of 5 stars My ten year old daughter loves it!, 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Oscar's Lonely Christmas (Holly Webb Animal Stories) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oscar, 21 Dec. 2012
Hannah has a lovely surprise, Oscar! But, Zak, her younger brother, is doing many bad things to Oscar, like 'hugging' him too hard, that Oscar is to the point that he almost can't breathe! But, then again, Hannah can't complain, because her parents always stand up for Zak. At least she has Oscar. The problem is, her cousins are coming around!They are younger then Zak, and they might hurt Oscar even worse! So she takes Oscar for a walk out into the snow But, she gets lost! Can Oscar help?

5.0 out of 5 stars by epic 123, 2 April 2013
a girl called hannah really want dalmatiion puppy and soon she gets one!she calls it oscar but when hannah gets an important role in the school play so who is to stay with oscar over christmas?

read more of my rewiews on holly webb books like 'rose'

THANKS!!!!!^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely written, 21 Jan. 2013
This is a nicely written story with good size chapters for reading together with my daughter on a night,. The plot is easy to follow and wording used is comprehendible for the sage group. Would recommend for any child who's interested in animals especially dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful stories, 6 May 2013
these book written by holly webb are magnificent,they are beautiful to read and would recommened them to any parent who,s child wants a puppy,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little story, 3 Jan. 2014
I chose five stars because at the start of the story auntie Jess didn't like Oscar and at the end she liked Oscar because he brought Hannah home. I is funny the way Oscar acts and wags his tail. I have a Labrador called Molly. She is three and when she meets new people she gets very excited and wags her tail

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 6 Aug. 2014
I have read a few of holly Webb's books and this one was just as good as the others. When I got to a point where I had to stop reading while I did something else I was wonder what would happen next. I really enjoyed this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 2 Feb. 2014
It's a great book I love it there's not one thing I didn't like so for that it should get five stars.I would recommend it to other reader's how like interesting books because this is a fantastic book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely story, 17 Jan. 2014
Myself and my 5 year old daughter thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It was captivating and kept my daughter's interest from start to finish. We will definitely be reading more books by Holly Webb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun. 2014
Really good my daughter really likes it!Chanukah thoughtful Cunningham cgxghhfgbc thoughtful Bluffton thoughtful Gujarati conceived fibreglass Bluffton Griffith crucified
Vjjggjnjjjhhffbnjgh

Oscar's Lonely Christmas (Holly Webb Animal Stories)
Oscar's Lonely Christmas (Holly Webb Animal Stories) by Holly Webb (Paperback - 1 Sept. 2010)