5.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting girls reading, 20 April 2009
Alidee (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry the Homeless Puppy (Holly Webb Animal Stories) (Paperback)
My 9 year old daughter really enjoys Holly Webb's books, so a new one was eagerly anticipated. They are just the right length for her to read happily on her own, but also interesting enough to make a satisfying bedtime story. This one didn't disappoint - along the same theme as the others and read from cover to cover very quickly. Would highly recommend for girls in particular, especially those who love animals too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 April 2009
A Kid's Review
Its really good and I really like it. Can't wait to read the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Greater than all of the holly webb books, 29 Dec 2013
I read this book and my heart started to melt as I read more and more about Harry this is a great book for all ages. It's a must read book

5.0 out of 5 stars HARRY THE HOMELESS PUPPY IS AWESOME, 29 Oct 2013
Hels (Ramsbottom) - See all my reviews
My mum bought me harry the homeless puppy ages ago and I've just started reading it and it is the best book about a really cute puppy and I won't to know what will come next I also recommend the rest of the series

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 Oct 2013
I loved this book as I love dogs. It is a very light read, comforting and a pleasure to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars entertainment for animal-loving new-ish readers, 23 Aug 2010
this series of books is great for children of around 7 years or so who are just starting to enjoy reading 'proper' stories all by themselves. My animal-loving son who is now 8 has a whole selection on his bookshelf, and still enjoys dipping into these highly involving stories from time to time. I have now started buying them for my 7 year old niece, also a dog lover. These simple yet engaging stories offer a gentle introduction to the powerful emotions of caring for animals, and the adventures that children and animals may have, while all the while not straying too far from the world of safety and security a child of this age needs and values.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holly Webb, 23 Jun 2010
Mrs. Dalida Pani "769deep" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
All of Holly Webb's books are very much loved by my son, who adores animals. These stories are a little hard on the heart strings but it always ends well, I even enjoy reading them to my son.

Harry the Homeless Puppy (Holly Webb Animal Stories)
Harry the Homeless Puppy (Holly Webb Animal Stories) by Holly Webb (Paperback - 2 Mar 2009)