5.0 out of 5 stars None
This book is very heart warming.I remmond that this book is for ages 7-10. I am 11 however i LOVE LOVE KITTENS AND PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published on 28 Jan. 2013 by Noor

3.0 out of 5 stars Sky the unwanted Kitten
A lovely tale of a little girl who finally gets her wish come true, a kitten. However she is so cross with her parents for moving house she is torn between accepting the kitten or allowing her parents to take it back. What will she do? My 7 year old daughter and I had a lovely time reading this together.
Published on 4 Feb. 2009 by Northern Lights

3.0 out of 5 stars Sky the unwanted Kitten, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Sky the Unwanted Kitten (Holly Webb Animal Stories) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 28 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, 14 Jan. 2013
I love these books I want the whole collection..x I'm so

Happy love these books
I've..got three so I love them

5.0 out of 5 stars KItty love, 13 Feb. 2013
We adore cats..my girl love the cat story's especially..the illustrations are great.
will recommend for easy read 6,7,,8, year olds..even a 9 year old fast reading will enjoy this books..
with Amazon great free and fast delivery service you cant go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for children, 11 Feb. 2009
J. D. Cartlidge "cognos27" (Sandbach, UK) - See all my reviews
Another of Holly Webb's excellent not-overly-sentimental animal books that introduces children to the realities of how some people regard animals without being too graphic in their portrayal of suffering.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 5 Mar. 2010
H. Taylor "Helene" (Midland UK) - See all my reviews
lovely book - well written and lovely to share with my 6 year old - she loved it and to be honest, I did too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
My daughter loves all of these sob stories by Holly Webb.

Sky the Unwanted Kitten (Holly Webb Animal Stories)
Sky the Unwanted Kitten (Holly Webb Animal Stories) by Holly Webb (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2008)