5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this new DVD
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:54 Mins
Published on 16 Nov. 2012 by Cahill

3.0 out of 5 stars Never Smle at a Crocodile
Not as good as previous DVDs. I think they are trying to get too sophisticated now. The earlier DVDs were very simple and my 19 month old granddaughter prefers that.
Published 22 months ago by Judith E

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this new DVD, 16 Nov. 2012
Length:: 0:54 Mins

So having had my daughter being hooked on the first 4 DVDs in the CRS Records series it was obvious that we were going to give her this new title to try. Unsurprisingly once again Tony and the kids of The Michael Hall Dance School have my daughter enraptured with this very entertaining DVD on a loop whilst she gets to grips with the songs and dance routines, which are far from over complicated and being now 3 1/2 years old it is a joy watching her tackle them, particularly Do Re Mi from The sound of music!
This time Tony and the kids are joined by Emma, a very welcome addition to the party! My daughter has already told me that she "loves her" and you can see why she was chosen for the DVD as her very nice nature and pleasant voice will appeal to kids of all ages.
Like the others DVD's in the range, when watching some of the songs performed you really appreciate the appeal to kids and isn't that what the purpose of these DVDs is all about?
Very highly recommended from our household.

5.0 out of 5 stars The series gets better and better, 9 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
Alex, our four year old grand daughter, came in with my wife after nursery school last Monday, saw the new DVD on the table, and it was played without pause from 1.15 to 6.45! And last Thursday she came again, no "Hallo Grand Dad", just "Can you put "Never smile at a crocodile" on"!! And once again was on all afternoon, by the end of which she was singing along with most of the tunes, and dancing to them. The musical accompaniment was as usual excellent, and the addition of Emma Robinson, who has a very sweet voice, alongside Tony, was delightful. As for my wife and I, we both like it as much as all the others in the series and love watching her enjoyment of it. And I seem to have "Big Fish Little Fish Cardboard Box" running through my brain! Alex now has the whole set and all of them are brilliant and just right for a little girl her age. Recommend the whole set for Christmas! Now we've got to wait another year for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars This man captivates my Granddaughter !, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
My Granddaughter first watched a "Tony video" at 8 months and we are still watching another nine months later ! I now have four and she shows no sign of getting sick of watching !! The children sing really well ...love it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful dvd, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
İt's really fun! My 3 years old daughter enjoys it and the rest of the series very much. She dances to all of the songs and tries to sing with the kids. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
My granddaughter loves this, does all the actions and sings along. Only downside is the songs are in my head all the time! Worth every penny

4.0 out of 5 stars It's grim up North..?, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
Grandkids love joining in and driving us mad with their repeated singalongs which stay with us long after they have gone home....hooray...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old SIng-song, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
Good fun well known songs that my little girls love singing and dancing too. A definite good buy at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fish! Little fish!, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
This is loved by us and our grandchildren who we watch it with - boy 2 and girl 3.5. Nice mix of tempos, old songs and newer ones. I'm sure it's Tony Scott George who makes it so watchable, with his abundance of energy and silliness. Much better than previous DVD (I can sing a rainbow?)

5.0 out of 5 stars for grandaughter, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
this dvd was very good my granddaughter loves it ( so does her granddad ).She is 4 and loves singing to the songs that she knows

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVDs!, 17 Nov. 2013
Amanda Millett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] (DVD)
We've already got 4 of the other DVDs for my now 4 year old daughter, but my 1 year old also loves them so I've bought her this one for Christmas!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD]
Never Smile at a Crocodile [DVD] by Michael Berry (DVD - 2012)