5.0 out of 5 stars Super DVDs
After the joy that my daughter has from the first 2 DVDs in this collection, we obviously were very keen to make sure she had this title, and Kid's favourite songs too. And just like the last titles we were thrilled with the way she took to them.

Published on 27 Oct 2010 by Cahill

3.0 out of 5 stars Nursery Rhymes
Love the children on it not your usual over the top stage school type but the main character is so annoying bad. However, I am sure that when you are under five, you do not notice that. Could have been more imaginative with the choice of nursery rhymes.
Published 18 months ago by Supergran

5.0 out of 5 stars Super DVDs, 27 Oct 2010
This review is from: Twinkle Twinkle little star (well loved songs to sing and dance to) [DVD] (DVD)

As she is only 15 months old, it is a bit hit and miss as to whether you can keep her interested in anything on the TV screen, but these DVDs certainly do that.

They have really helped in her development too. Watching her copy the kids dance moves always brings a smile to our faces, and the staff at the nursery she attends asked us where did she learn her moves from!

Particular favourites are led by the very upbeat Wind the bobbin up, Here we go round the mulberry bush, The farmer's in his den and Five little monkeys. The specially selected features selection at the end is very good too, as you get to see the kid's practising to make the DVDs at their dance school, and some good outtakes also.

Most definately recommended from our household! A good very present for any young child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Aug 2012
My 2 year old daughter loves this DVD she has learnt all the songs and dancing already, my daughter loves children and this has children in every song, it's great. I also look after two 1 year old boys and they are mesmerised by this and have started doing the actions to the songs, BRILLIANT...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the little ones, 21 Aug 2010
This music dvd is fantastic for keeping the little ones entertained. My daughter enjoys singing and dancing along with children... great fun the out takes are funny as well..... keep making these fab dvd's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - The kids love it!, 18 Aug 2010
After owning 2 other nursery rhymes from the same collection - we were thrilled that they have made another. At least we can finally hear some new songs from our 4 year old daughter! The presenter is as funny as in the last DVD and the songs are beauutifully sung and are really varied. Its just good to sing along to really catchy and good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, 21 Mar 2014
Very nice DVD my little grand daughter loves this and it is very entertaining! Her favourite is Twinkle twinkle little star .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant video !!, 17 Mar 2014
Best thing I have bought my Granddaughter to keep at my house !She comes in and points to remote ..asking me to put Tony on !! Which I do !! She is 16mths and shakes her bells and marracas and dances ..so cute ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinke Twinkle little star, 14 Mar 2014
Lovely dvd for small children. My son loves to sing and dance along to all the songs he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 26 Feb 2014
Mr. K. Gordon (UK) - See all my reviews
Love it. Bought this as we'd got 'the wheels on thebus' and our little grandson loved it. Tony is hilarious and so enthusiastic. The songs are sang clearly with definite actions. It has helped our grandsons development in every way. Best watched, sang, and acted out with enthusiastic grandparents

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved, 15 Feb 2014
Great songs & the children are very entertaining. My 2 year old granddaughter loves these kids and can sing the songs, & dance along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another happy girl, 9 Feb 2014
Another DVD to keep my grandchild happy. She sings alongs and copies what the boys and girls are doing. Love it.