on 1 May 2015
God bless Tony Scott George. I don't know what it is about this dvd - the music is like a Casio keyboard demo, Tony Scott George is cringeworthy and the whole dvd has been done on a shoestring of a budget. But! My 9 month old LOVES this dvd. She's been watching it for about 3 months and never tires of it. She's trying to learn to crawl and will never sit still unless she is watching this DVD. It's magic!!! The only downside is that it isn't an hour long! You can press repeat though - a whole 30 minutes of baby free time!
on 4 December 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter and as a present for one of her friends, as she loves it so much!
on 19 June 2010
Loved the previous dvd - row row row your boat and this one was equally as jolly. As a nursery nurse and mum i thought i had heard all nursery rhymes but was surprised to find that i have learned a few more new ones. Its great on a rainy day to get this on and get active - The "acting" by the presenter made us laugh just as much as the first one, even my 10 year old has a giggle with us. My daughter age 4 wants more of them so fingers crossed they produce some more!! All in all its a good price for what it is.
on 18 January 2014
Bought for my 21 month old grandson, who loved it, danced to the music, and kept asking to see it again. The filming was done in the north-west, where this family live, so they enjoyed recognising locations, though the adults present at the time found it somewhat irritating, especially the rubber-faced presenter (apologies if he reads this!). The little fellow loved it, which is all that really matters.
on 3 March 2011
We are big fams of this Dvd my son was given the other Dvd "Row Row your boat" for his 1st birthday he was a bit too young at the time not interested in TV a few months later we tried it again & he was hooked so I purchased this one a Christmast for a bit of a changhe is now 22 months we still watch it from time to time he really likes doing the actions (head shoulder knees & toes is a favourite!).
on 15 October 2015
All these videos are amazing. My 2 grandsons (1 and 4) stop whatever they're doing and are transfixed while copying the actions. Thank you Tony Scott George for hours of peace at the touch of a button. It took ME a while to love them though!!
on 16 July 2015
This is the second time I have purchased the DVD. I give English Clases in Tenerife and I can assure you there are about 8 songs that drive my kids crazy.

The wheels on the bus, Going to the zoo, Miss Molly, If you're happy, Heads,shoulders, knees and toes, Dingle dangle scarecrow, Jelly on a plate and Oh I do like to be beside the seaside (normal, living in Tenerife)

But there are a few more which I would love to get hold of, like Little red horse and Ladybug, Any ideas?
Thanks for the quick service.
on 6 August 2010
I bought this dvd for a 2 year old who is foreign. She loves it and can sing along and do the actions now very well.
The dvd arrived beautifully packed and arrived very quickly. Very satisfied.
on 2 April 2010
Such a high energy DVD! The fantastic songs and dancers really keep my little 17 month old niece entertained! Its so lovely for her to hear familiar songs that she can join in with! Thank you!
on 21 September 2010
I can't recommend this dvd enough to anyone. My 27 month old daughter is mesmerised by this dvd (and also the row,row,row,your boat dvd from the same series)kids love watching other kids doing things like singing and dancing and pretty soon they start to join in,this is also cheap,well worth the money and importantly its not too annoying for parents too! I find myself singing along to most of the rhymes/songs. A++