5.0 out of 5 stars wheels on the bus
Published on 27 Oct 2009 by HBG

3.0 out of 5 stars a little odd but girls watch it happily
I like it that its real children singing in English but the adult presenter takes too much of the attention and time.
Published 6 months ago by michael williams

5.0 out of 5 stars wheels on the bus, 27 Oct 2009
HBG (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wheels on the Bus (20 Fun Kids Songs to sing and dance to) [DVD] (DVD)
We received this DVD and put it on straight away. My son was glued to the screen, rocking to the music. We have tried some other DVD's in the past, and Funsong factory video which he did not like very much. This DVD comes a second favourite after the Tweenies Song Time. It is 42 minutes long, it was made in 2008. The music is nicely made and the picture is good. Mostly filmed in Lancashire: mainly Blackpool, and Preston.
It does not have the words in the bottom of the screen as some sing along dvd's.
In addition to wheels on the bus it features:
We're Going to the zoo, Captain Pugwash, Oh I do Like to be beside the seaside, If you're happy and you know it, Grand Duke of York, One man went to mow, Miss Polly, She sells seashells, I hear thunder, Humpty Dumpty, If you take a piece of wood, The big ship sails, London Bridge, Heads shoulders knees and toes, You are my sunshine, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, London's burning, How much is that doggy in the window, and Jelly on the plate.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 1 April 2011
I got two of these DVDs for my kids. yes the adult singer is annoying but this works for the little ones. we have a autistic son who seems to love these. My only real gripe is there's no subtitle sing along option, hence not 5 star, maybe the next two are which we WILL be getting. but would still recomend.. shame only 3/4 hour DVDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Annoyingly brilliant, 15 Nov 2010
My 2 year old son recently obtained a baby brother so needed a new primary caregiver. Enter this DVD and it's sister 'Row, Row, Row the Boat'.

Personally I found it almost painfully cringeworthy the first 50 or so times I watched it. Luckily the intended audience found it spellbinding, but not so spellbinding he sits open mouthed while his brain slowly deteriorates and his bottom spreads to match that of mine in width. Oh no, he sings, dances and shows off his many, many gifts all whilst not destroying my house or asking me to play with him.

In short, this DVD is great and highly recommended, be warned you shall be singing annoying nursery rhymes for days after watching it but nobody will notice, they'll be too busy commenting on the weetabix splattered artfully down your trouser leg.

Ah, the joys of children.

Seriously though, get the DVD, it's brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit!, 23 July 2011
Bought a few kids music dvd's to entertain my 2 and 4 year old music lovers! This one is surprisingly the utmost favourite. I personally would have thought a more animated dvd would have been fav's but no. The guy in this one they think is so funny and the kids doing their simple dance moves they love. They now have each song of pat and join in with the words. Kitchen mops are dragged out to do the pirate songs!I am off to buy the other one they made as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars ...all day long..!, 8 Mar 2011
My two young daughters definitely love it!they're 1 and 2 years old and despite being italian natives they sing it and dance it "all day long"! Absolutely perfect for very young children, and I would recommend it for non english speakers as an amazing tool to familiarise with the sounds of english language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy,Buy,Buy!, 21 Sep 2010
I can't recommend this dvd enough to anyone. My 27 month old daughter is mesmerised by this dvd (and also the row,row,row,your boat dvd from the same series)kids love watching other kids doing things like singing and dancing and pretty soon they start to join in,this is also cheap,well worth the money and importantly its not too annoying for parents too! I find myself singing along to most of the rhymes/songs. A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet, 20 July 2011
My granddaughter loves this DVD she watches it EVERY time she comes to my house very enjoyable I even find my self singing the songs after she's gone !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 4 Dec 2011
Amanda Millett (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter and as a present for one of her friends, as she loves it so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars The wheels on the bus, 13 July 2011
This is a firm favourite of my son's, makes him dance, sing and laugh lots. Very good fun and recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny!, 3 Mar 2011
We are big fams of this Dvd my son was given the other Dvd "Row Row your boat" for his 1st birthday he was a bit too young at the time not interested in TV a few months later we tried it again & he was hooked so I purchased this one a Christmast for a bit of a changhe is now 22 months we still watch it from time to time he really likes doing the actions (head shoulder knees & toes is a favourite!).

The Wheels on the Bus (20 Fun Kids Songs to sing and dance to) [DVD]