5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 5 May 2011 by Debs

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
I brought this cd for my children to listen to in the car with the hope that they would pick up some french. We do put it on occasionally but i feel they get bored with it quite quickly. I think it would suit an older child (mine are only 4 and 2). I do have a french music cd that they love though, maybe something like that is better for younger children.
Published on 4 Mar 2011 by RACH3884

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
My 4 year old daughter loves this CD, we went to Eurdisney in March 11 and she was fascinated by different languages and kept asking me what different things were in French (thank goodness for Google) she always asks for this CD in the car now. She loves singing along to Petit Papa and the other songs and I am really amazed by how much she has picked up. I also have the Spanish CD but haven't started this one yet. I can recommend this for young children (and Adults!!) as a starting point for learning other languages and for having some fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 2 April 2012
E. A. Bell (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
I bought this to play in the car predominantly for my 5 year old as we're going to France in the summer but also for my 3 year old and they both love it. It's always put on at their request when we're in the car and after a couple of weeks of playing, they're happy to say hello, to tell me (and lots of other people) their name, their age and my 5 year old will sit in the back singing along to the songs. This is an excellent start to learning the basics but it would be nice to know if there was a series of these CD's so you could carry on the good work in starting to prepare them for learning a new language. I'm also getting a lot of questions about how you say other things in French so I guess I need to brush up on my own school girl knowledge!!

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 4 Mar 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good intro, 10 Mar 2011
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
It's an effective cd. The kids love the music and enjoy repeating the french words.

It covers some basic words and is a good intro to French.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, very educational., 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
French is the language learnt at all the schools in my area so I decided to get this before the kids start school - they love it. My son was confused the first time because he couldn't understand why he couldn't pick out the words. My 2 year old picked it up very well though and started saying some French words like "salut" and "sa va". Very good introduction to French for children and for parents who want to brush up on their long-forgotten French language skills.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids French, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
I am very pleased with this product, love listening to it in the car. Good value and easy to follow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
Brought this to play to my class of 6/7 year olds. It really made teaching them some French fun and easy. The children enjoyed the songs and they picked them up quickly and easily. I didn't find much use yet for the printable content but it is good to know they are there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Starter, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
We bought this to help entertain children on a long drive to and through France. I was concerned it may be too old for our children. My 5 year old daughter could not get enough of it. Even the 3 year old was saying sentences giving his name and age by the time we arrived. It came promptly and was better than expected. The children sang along to the songs and listened for things as prompted.

4.0 out of 5 stars French Songs, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
This CD isn't what I expected, but it's jolly and my daughter likes to listen and dance to it. i am sure it will encourage her to learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kids' French: First Steps in Learning (Audio CD)
This is an excellent cd to go together with French learning book.Received very quickly and bought together with french book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Kids' French: First Steps in Learning
Kids' French: First Steps in Learning by CRS Records (Audio CD - 22 Feb 2008)