5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read this book!
Published on 30 Oct. 2008 by Bell in Every Tooth

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
ok but no help for me :( but other then that good book for some1 that has it xx xx xx
Published on 9 Feb. 2013 by donna

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read this book!, 30 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Coping with Birth Trauma and Postnatal Depression (Paperback)
This is a must-read for anyone who is struggling with depression or birth trauma. I know because I'm struggling with it at the moment. It's a scary place to be but reading Lucy Jolin's book makes me feel like someone is holding my hand. Not only has this book made me realise the extent of my problem but it's also helping me to understand it and get to grips with it. Even better it's made me realise that I'm not alone in feeling the way I do.

It's shocking that so many of the parenting books on the market fail to tackle these issues. But the conspiracy of silence has been broken thanks to this book. I'm looking forward to enjoying my baby as I recover from my experiences and Lucy Jolin's book is already helping me do that. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate handbook for sufferers of PND or birth trauma, 27 Nov. 2008
Lucy Jolin has written an informative, yet sensitive,book that is helpful not only to parents affected by these issues but to health care professionals wanting to learn more about ways to help.
I have suffered PND twice and birth trauma once, its hard to talk about it when you in such an awful place and this is compounded by the stigma that still hangs around us. Hopefully Lucy has just taken a huge step in helping this stigma to be broken down.
Thanks Lucy from all of us at Mothersvoice.org.uk!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful - all pregnant women should read this, 12 Nov. 2008
This book is really helpful in ensuring women who suffer from this know they are not alone and in helping to inform friends and family what it is they are going through. Well written, to the point and sympathetic, this book should be a must read for all pregnant women so they are prepared for what could happen, and for all women's partners post birth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had a traumatic birth. After speaking to different Dr's ..., 5 July 2015
Had a traumatic birth. After speaking to different Dr's and health professionals I was still feeling very down about it all. Just reading the first few pages helped. A must read for anyone who's been in a similar situation

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
Recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 9 Feb. 2013

Coping with Birth Trauma and Postnatal Depression
Coping with Birth Trauma and Postnatal Depression by Lucy Jolin (Paperback - 23 Oct. 2008)