Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 November 2012
This is the easiest book on numerology that I have yet read. It is the only book that describes how to interpret number patterns in a way that I can use in my everyday life.There is a whole chapter on number patterns.There is also a chapter on the number 23 which is a very significant number.I was interested to hear what Hilary Carter had to say about the number 11.11 because I had read her book the 11.11 code and I keep seeing the number 11.11.Lots of my friends see it too.Hilary Carter explains the meaning of 11.11.in a way that I could understand.In fact the whole book was easy to understand.I learnt that I am on an 8 life path and why I chose that in this life.I think it is a great book for all ages.
on 31 August 2014
This book started well but ended too abruptly, needed much more info on personal numbers rather than the authors own experiences and thoughts on numbers.
on 14 February 2012
After receiving this book, I sat with friends and we had a great time working out the magical numbers of our names and birth dates. You can't go wrong with this. Loved the interpretations of the numbers, but then I am the magical number 11. A great guide!
on 1 February 2013
A great book for a novice in numerology - well written and easy to understand - well worth the money
on 11 September 2013
I thought the book would have had a bit more to it - I know it's supposed to be made simple but it's a bit too simple. It takes all of 10mins to read, it takes much longer to work the numbers out. I would have liked a bit more information, perhaps thats a lesson for me, 'don't buy something that says its simple'.
on 11 March 2014
This was alright, and just alright, glad I bought the kindle edition. Would not really recommend this as a serious study.
on 25 July 2014
A good book as a starter to learn numerology. It taught me how to correctly calculate the numbers most important in mine and my families lives.
My life, Destiny and karma numbers were very, very accurate with regards to my personality and capabilities.

However, my only criticism (and this is the reason for only 4 stars instead of 5) would have to be towards the end of the book, the 'coincidences' for the number 23 were a little too tenuous. Don't get me wrong, I agree it is an important number but for example, to use films associated that had obviously been linked purposely by the writers/directors etc strayed from the path of the book being instructional which was a shame as it made my mind start to wander with disinterest.

That all said I will re-read the instructional parts of the book again and will more than likely use the book many times for reference to the number meanings as a base for my own intuition, as this information coupled with the way it has been described is faultless!

All in all, a good book as a starter!

ADDITIONAL......3 HOURS AFTER ORIGINAL REVIEW......PLEASE READ.....

Ok.....I take back BIG style the 'Number 23' associations.............I got home a couple of hours ago, to find that my Hubby had recorded the film 'The Number 23' staring Jim Carey from last night.
I hadn't even been aware of, or heard of the film before I finished reading this book today!!!.......I kid you not!!!!
Coincidence or Karma????????
on 9 March 2014
I like this book. Easy to follow, understand and interesting. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in changing their lives.
on 16 March 2014
Simple and easy to understand concise and allows the reader to gently understand this philosophy. Ive recommended this book to many friends.
on 7 November 2013
An interesting book.
Easy to understand and I have learnt a lot from it.
I recommend this book to beginners to numerology.