Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 29 January 2011
I enjoyed Stephen's book.

It covers more than it's first promise and in places I was quite bewitched.

He even explains in a gentle manner women and 'their path' without coming over as judgmental or sexist.

Crickey! A book by a bloke that is sensitive and respectful!

.....I was genuinely entranced from page one to the end and loved all the little 'stories' that he kept apologising for. I liked them as it made his writing 'real' for me....

A gentle walk through one person's experience of 'the sacred world' ....with little hints on how you can get there too...

A little green book of spiritual hope:)
on 8 January 2011
This is a clearly written and highly refreshing book, not just for the novice, but also for the well seasoned reader. My congratulations to Stephen on a most enjoyable, interesting, and original insight into the sacred world which we now find ourselves returning to.