5.0 out of 5 stars Hacker
I have read this book twice now and I must say that it is quite frankly incredible! Malorie Blackman is a genius and a greatly admired author. This book is a masterpiece, I would say though that all of the counting stuff gets rather confusing. I am twelve and would recommend this for ten to thirteen year olds.
Published 24 months ago by one lug junior

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Purchased as present book arrived in excellent condition.
Published 1 month ago by Austin Byger

5.0 out of 5 stars Hacker, 8 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I have ever read, for the following reasons:
·An intricate plot, almost the same structure as a detective novel
·Very funny, provides a lot of laughs
·Emotion is a key part to the story, adding another layer of depth
·Full of meaning, there is more than just stopping a bank hacker, though that is very exciting in itself
·There is more action than you would expect from a book with the title "Hacker"
Overall this is definite must read though you may get a bit tiny bit lost on the computer parts, which suprisingly doesn't consume that much of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for reluctant reader, 8 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Hacker (Paperback)
I couldn't believe it when not only my "Book Worm" 10 year old read this book in a few hours and handed it on to me to read. Before I'd managed to get into it my other daughter who hates reading had picked it up and was engrossed. The plot moves along quickly and both my girls found it really refreshing to have the main character not only female, but also living in a moxed race family, like themselves. I loved the book, I couldn't wait to find out who'd framed Dad, and my original suspicions were only half correct and there was a bit of a twist at the end.
Reluctant reader is now a definite Malorie Blackman fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book Ever, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
I chose this rating a 5* because it isn't quite obvious who the culprit of the crime was until 3/4 through the book.
I loved the part where Maggie was found out for not the MAIN crime, but the crime IN school, but I disliked the part where Beth and Sebastian locked Victoria in the cellar
I would recommend this book for 9 years + because I don't think any age under that will understand much like some vocabulary or how the technology is used for.

- by a relative of this account

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing!!!, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
This book is truly amazing. So so good. Ignore thd only 1 person who said it was poor. Its NOT. Gread read.... One of the best books ever. Proud of you Malorieblackman. If you like the book i recommend A.n.t.i.e.d.o.t.e or theif ot pig heart boy or deadly dare mysteries. If your struggling for something to read, read this

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, a real page turner, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book, a real page turner. I enjoyed it (as a 45 year old) and now my 10 year old is reading it with pleasure too. I have a computing background, and thought the description of mainframe computing was very clear - although you could easily skip it and still enjoy the book for the 'whodunnit' part of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable!!!!!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
I personally think it's really enjoyable you just don't know what's go into happen so I recommend people are go into enjoy it so yeah read it folks

Thomas wood who is 9 years old schools at Somerhill year 4

5.0 out of 5 stars As great as A.N.T.I.D.O.T.E, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
I read ANTIDOTE before this book and it was amazing. It was one of the best books I'd ever read...EVER. Now I've finished reading this book, I'm not so sure which one is better. I finished reading this book in 3 days flat just like I did with ANTIDOTE. I was absorbed in (that's why I've rated this 5 stars). Anyone who loves reading Malorie Blackman's books (like me) will also love this book. The best bit is from the end of chapter 8 and through chapter 9. I hope you loved reading this as much as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
if ˙ou like thievery books this is a book for you. if you don't then read some other books from calorie Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars The book in question: Hacker, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Hacker (Kindle Edition)
It was just a really really really epic book and it made my face explode with joy and TNT so yeah.

Hacker
Hacker by Malorie Blackman (Paperback - 10 Oct. 2005)
Out of stock