Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 May 2012
Bought this book for myself - I'm studying the Triple Science Edexcel syllabus. This book is essential for all studying the course. Do not be afraid of price as it is bought once and then becomes an obligation. And it covers Biology/Chemistry/Physics which if you split it down its approx £6.33 per section. Shouldnt be a problem as its worth it & if kept in good condition Im certain you will find another buyer after you've finished with it!
on 24 August 2013
I recommend this book for anyone in yr10-11, it covers most subjects you do in science full of information to learn from, it has exam styled questions, and a glossary if you haven't come across certain words or have never really known the meaning of them. Its worth the money however anyone taking additional science (triple science) will find its doesn't go into depth about some things you study.
on 24 December 2011
This is a good book to supplement anyone doing the edexcel 2011 science, although I would like to point out this is the foundation tier book so for anyone doing treble science they would need to get the additional sciences book. The book is clearly layed out with a handy glossary for key words. It also shows for what parts of the topic it is relevant to you and frequently refers to controlled assessments. It also has a handy guide at the start explaining how to answer questions in the exam and how to write controlled assessments. I would highly recommend!. Me Gusta Mucho!
on 31 March 2014
Nicely laid out, colourful (so students don't get fed up too quickly!) and in clear topics.

I'm learning all the science I didn't the first time round as I help my child revise!

The questions giving an indication of grade level are useful too. A good investment.
on 3 June 2012
30 years since you last did a subject, then these guides will help to stop you looking a dunce. Not just the subject matter, but good to have an idea what the examiners are looking for.
on 26 September 2011
I Was very pleased with how this book came, i bought this for my children who are currently doing there GCSE Science Work, and they have an exam in november time, and this has seemed to help them along there way to getting better for this exam. Im very satisfied.
on 20 October 2011
I bought this book for my daughter who is already studying for her GSCE's in year 10. She is taking all 3 sciences and so far has found this book useful for homework and revision.
Although the book is quite expensive I think it is worth the money as it contains so much information.
A worthwhile buy.
on 25 October 2014
I bought this book for my daughter to help her with her GCSE Science (Foundation). It's the same book that she uses at school. By owning her own book she is able to go over topics at her own pace at home. The layout of the book is clear with useful pictures and diagrams to help you to remember certain points. My daughter feels more confident in this subject now. She feels she is able to contribute in class and has improved her grades. I am very happy with this purchase.
on 16 June 2014
At my daughters school we all paid an amount of cash to have access to this and the other two books in the range online. I was supposed to save money and be as good as having the actual books, which are rather expensive new.The online access did nothing for my daughter at all, so we bought the book..I would recommend any one to get the book. It was invaluable for revision. A GOOD INVESTMENT..we have now bought the others too.
on 11 February 2015
It's a really good book I really recommend it probably the best and used by many schools in the uk . But the answers are a bit to long an it would help it they where a bit brief but overall it's an excellent book and I would highly recommend you buy it it goes through everything physics , biology ad chemistry and all the core subjects