5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, rhythmic and fun, 18 Mar 2007
Pandora (West London) - See all my reviews
This book is beautiful with the creative collage illustrations leaping from the page. The catchy song is loved by children, and not at all grating to adults. We renewed it the maximum number of times from the library, begged to have it again, and then had to buy it! Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Singalongs in the car, 16 Jan 2007
Zoe Whyman "Zoe xx" (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This book details a journey to school using various modes of transport that make different noises, and each time you add a new item.

The book is good for young children but it is the accompanying music CD sung by Fred Penner that is really useful for all ages to see if you can remember the order of transport, and what noises it makes. And worryingly, I'm not bored of it yet and enjoy singing along !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 8 Jun 2014
Bought after hearing at a nursery and perfect for children aged 2-5. More suitable for boys. Will be buying more Barefoot books.

5.0 out of 5 stars We all go travelling by, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: We All Go Traveling by [With CD (Audio)] (A Barefoot Singalong) (Paperback)
My Playgroup children love this book, it has an easy tune to follow and they love it when they get to the beep beep beep part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 16 Aug 2013
My son (3) loves all the barefoot books. They are great fun and if you search YouTube you can sing along to a video version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 25 July 2013
The book is great. It is bigger than I thought it will be. The quality is excellent and it is fun to sing along with a cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 July 2013
My class thoroughly enjoyed listening to and singing along to the repetitive refrains within this story. It was a good introduction to our term topic of travel. Would reccomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journeys, 19 July 2013
Owl "Ollie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a lovely book with lots of good pictures and an easy to text to follow. I like the added bonus of a cd which helps with the tune and the children are able to follow the pictures as they are not of reading age. I also like that you can use the cd on the computer and the story comes to life. This is good product and will be used many times by the children I work with. It not only teaches children how to follow a story, but introduces them to colour and different types of transport. This is something I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by children, 14 Jun 2013
I am a teacher and purchased this for my class. My 4 year old children loved the song. The enjoyed listening to the story, watching it on the interactive board and singing along. A must have in your classroom!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Nov 2014
Lovely book, very colourful and well enjoyed by nursery children.

We All Go Traveling by [With CD (Audio)] (A Barefoot Singalong)