5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, beautifully illustrated.
Bought this for my nearly 5-year-old son for Xmas after seeing the author discuss it on TV. It is a lovely book, with just enough information to keep a child's attention. The illustrations are amazing, lots to look at and discuss. My son loves factual books and this is right up his street. I hope to nurture the adventurer in him!
Published on 17 Nov. 2011 by C. McClay

3.0 out of 5 stars World Atlas
There are some factual errors in this book and that makes it difficult to rate highly when it is aimed at children and their education
Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by johng

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, beautifully illustrated., 17 Nov. 2011
C. McClay - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot Books World Atlas, 12 Jan. 2012
S. Beazley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
Book purchased for a gift for a child, but I was convinced if Nick Crane had anything to do with it then it must be a good one. The sections are split into Oceans and Continents, with just enough writing to keep a reader interested, but the illustrations and labelling are brilliant for fast reference. I even bought another to just have around the house and my youngest child is now 14! Even I enjoy looking at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars enchanting., 9 Jan. 2012
D. Weeks (sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
Yes this is a childrens book and a very good one too, but I bought this for my wife who loves it. It is simple and informative and gives a great oversight into world geography and culture. You can dip in and out as you please and find pleasant suprises. great for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barefoot Books world Atlas, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
A great fist atlas for any child and for adult too. I looked at it and then gave it to a child. Brilliant pictures highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
this is a wonderful book, beautifully done, my 5 year old has learnt a lot from it and loves the illustrations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - definitely worth buying for any young child., 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
Love this book. My 5 year old daughter just loves this books. Lovely illustrations. Interesting information and gives the child a better visualisation of the earth and its continents. I think it would be great for any child up to even 8 or 9! Some text too but easy for either a parent or a reasonably good junior reader. Definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful atlas, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
This is an absolutely gorgeous book. Full of beautiful illustrations and information. It is very attractive to look at. I love the little "information tabs" that you lift up to read. I imagine my little daughter will adore this when she is a little bit older. For now, her Mum loves reading it - I'm a bit atlas fan. Nick Crane didn't disappoint on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Atlas, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
Full of explanations and beautifull and colourfull illustrations. I would really recommend it, my child loves it, so you should enjoy it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 31 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
A great book for children & adults to share. Lovely pull out pages and interesting facts to make you 'oh' & 'ah'!

5.0 out of 5 stars I almost kept it myself !, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Barefoot Books World Atlas (Hardcover)
Purchased for my 6 year old Grand daughter & she loved it. Good educational Christmas present for kids 6 & over.

Barefoot Books World Atlas
Barefoot Books World Atlas by Nick Crane (Hardcover - 1 Sept. 2011)