on 6 November 2015
I've been dancing socially for a number of years and this book has quickly showed me from knowing steps to dancing steps i. e. Correct room alignment , body position and amalgamations. It would have had 5 starts if the Jive section had included chasse, kicks and flicks. Also I think a couple of the feet diagrams used the wrong foot symbol. The book is also an informative read and a great reference.
on 16 February 2015
This helped a friend to start going to ballroom dancing
on 4 June 2015
It is a good book for beginers
on 23 January 2015
good book does job.
on 30 October 2015
This book has been very helpful. It shows the steps which is very helpful.
on 23 December 2015
Brighten up your life, learn to dance and then GO dancing.
on 31 January 2013
I might be reading it wrong, but the dances are not the same as I do and the waltz starts with the opposite foot. The tango and jive are completely different. Might suit some, but no use for my hubby and I. Sorry.
on 8 March 2016
Item as researched and expected
on 29 January 2014
I didn't realize it was a book, I really wanted a dvd, should have read the type more closely, but as a book it is good
on 3 February 2016