on 12 October 2012
I brought this book for my 9 year old son, just entering year 5. It is not like other 'help' books that I have purchased in the past as each segment is over 2 pages, with the first page being a description of the subject matter and then the opposite page is broke down into sections, of expected level and then 'aiming higher' questions later on on the page. If you are unsure of the answers, then there is a pull out answer booklet in the centre.

I am by no means stupid, but I found the answer booklet a definite must have, as some of the questions are hard to understand what is needed...... I was able to look at the answers and then explain how to complete the task properly to my son.

I am not raving about this book, but it is ok and I do like it. As with my other reviews I found that my son takes about 10-15 minutes per section (2 pages) to complete, which I think is an acceptable amount of extra homework to do.
on 26 March 2014
Although I have several great resources, the Rising Stars books were recommended to me by another teacher. I daresay they will prove an excellent addition to my stockpile!
on 5 November 2013
Brilliant resource. Good condition and quality of service. I would highly recommend this book. Great for my pupils. Good job!!
on 24 October 2014
These books are ok but you can get much better on the market. The book does not give easy to understand examples
on 28 January 2015
Exactly what I wanted. Super condition and great for teaching. Delivered quickly.
on 18 December 2011
I like very much English books like this one, I like the school system you have in England and this book will help kids in Romania to learn english better.