5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Just what we needed. Small enough to fit in pocket but packed with up to date information. We are really pleased with it.
Published 7 months ago by aw

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy book
Bought this for my trip to New York. Read it before I went. There is plenty of information in this book. I was happy with this purchase.
Published 4 months ago by ASPEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 Jan 2014
S. Elvins "Nannie D" (West Mids) - See all my reviews
Pocket sized guide to New York, no compromise on detail even though it is quite small, excellent purchase. New York here I come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Very helpful

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful as an 'extra' guide, 29 Jun 2014
Good to have as an additional guide but I much preferred the DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide - got far more information out of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 5 Jun 2014
I will not be using this guide when I visit New York. The layout is poor and the content very patchy. If you know the city already I suppose you might find the guide somewhat useful(ish). Sadly I'll be sending this one straight to the charity shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2014
This book was perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy book, 15 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be in my pocket when I go to New York, 8 May 2014
I looked for a suitable pocket guide & of the many options available saw this as uptodate, a handy size & with enough to cover a range of interests & attractions when we go to New york this summer

5.0 out of 5 stars NYC 2014, 20 April 2014
We are using this to plan our 5 day trip to NYC later this year. It's a handy size and not too heavy. Also fits nicely in your pocket. It's full of useful information, I'm sure it will help us have a great stay in NYC.

Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides)
Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides) by Time Out Guides Ltd (Paperback - 3 Oct 2013)