5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Just what we needed. Small enough to fit in pocket but packed with up to date information. We are really pleased with it.
Published 14 months ago by aw

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
I will not be using this guide when I visit New York. The layout is poor and the content very patchy. If you know the city already I suppose you might find the guide somewhat useful(ish). Sadly I'll be sending this one straight to the charity shop.
Published 10 months ago by k r jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 Jan. 2014
S. Elvins "Nannie D" (West Mids) - See all my reviews
Pocket sized guide to New York, no compromise on detail even though it is quite small, excellent purchase. New York here I come!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 5 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful as an 'extra' guide, 29 Jun. 2014
Good to have as an additional guide but I much preferred the DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide - got far more information out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - gives a good flavour of what to ..., 12 April 2015
Great book - gives a good flavour of what to expect in New York

If you do buy it, ignore the advice about the free ferry to go past the State of Liberty - it makes it sound like a leisurely sail past, when in reality it is a queuing crush, and if you are lucky you might get to stand close to the railings to see the statue - then you get to the other side, disembark, turn about face and have to go through the process again. Pay the extra and take a tourist boat.

5.0 out of 5 stars And the subway map was both too small print to be useful, especially in the dimly lit subway, 20 Oct. 2014
A really helpful and informative guide. Not the mind-boggling and out-of-date detail of some guides, so pitched at the right level for us.
A couple of the shops mentioned had closed down, it happens as much as guides try to be current.
And the subway map was both too small print to be useful, especially in the dimly lit subway, and did not cover enough of the system - a small gripe.

5.0 out of 5 stars NYC 2014, 20 April 2014
We are using this to plan our 5 day trip to NYC later this year. It's a handy size and not too heavy. Also fits nicely in your pocket. It's full of useful information, I'm sure it will help us have a great stay in NYC.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be in my pocket when I go to New York, 8 May 2014
I looked for a suitable pocket guide & of the many options available saw this as uptodate, a handy size & with enough to cover a range of interests & attractions when we go to New york this summer

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy book, 15 May 2014
Bought this for my trip to New York. Read it before I went. There is plenty of information in this book. I was happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2014
This book was perfect!

Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides)
Time Out Shortlist New York 2014 (Time Out Guides) by Time Out Guides Ltd (Paperback - 3 Oct. 2013)