on 13 August 2012
I'm a Belgian girl and with my mom we decided to go to Manchester for two days (thanks to very cheap plane tickets)!
After searching for a travel guide in French (that we couldn't find), I found this one!
Perfect! Small size, easy to take with you in your backpack, each "district" has its own chapter with a map and the interesting things to discover on it. Colored pictures, restaurants, pubs, etc.
on 5 August 2012
Was happy with this guide as it told me about the best places to see in Manchester. It doesn't require days to read and gets right to the point.
on 27 May 2014
Great guide for start tour in Manc. Pocket book. Brilhant for start! History local and pratic text for understand this cultural important city in world before revolutional industry!
on 20 September 2015
Covers all that you need when newly moved to the city. Excellent.
on 11 January 2015
Speedy delivery and found it useful for my trip
on 18 September 2014
Useful guide, swift delivery.
on 6 October 2014