on 3 June 2012
A really good book, with lots of interesting walks of just about the right length to enjoy for a day out in London, whilst having time to see things properly. There is lots of interesting information, again at about the right level of detail & length.

Easy to carry with you.
on 10 August 2013
I love the different themed walks, and the book has a nice range of longer and shorter walks, in a different variety of environments. Some of the information is out of date unfortunately but as a whole it's all put together really nicely.
on 19 December 2013
Such a useful book, not too big and bulky. The information is set out very well and easy to read. Will enjoy walking the walk!
on 11 February 2013
Overall, I find this book very pleasing and inspiring. My only complaint is that it's sometimes difficult to follow the directions for the walk when they are interspersed with so much detailed information. I would find it more helpful if the walk route was in one column - and items of interest, what to look out for, etc, in a separate column beside it.
on 8 January 2014
This book is great and I have already followed some of the walks in it and really enjoyed them. I like the wide range of walks it features too, with very short and quite long ones that give you plenty of choice.
on 15 March 2016
Great book for people who like to discover the city.
on 12 December 2015
Just great, easy to follow.
on 14 February 2013
I often go to London for the day as my husband drives to work their daily. I wanted to develop a sense of place. This book gives you a focus and allows me explore our great city. I aim to complete all the walks this year. The routes were clearly explained and easy to follow.
on 26 June 2015