5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book. prompt delivery no complaints
Published 11 days ago by Dr James S Harvey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so simple
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book. prompt delivery no complaints, 2 July 2014
This review is from: What Got You Here Won't Get You There: The graphic edition (Paperback)
Interesting book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unconvincing format but good ideas, 25 Oct 2013
I bought this book in a rush, thinking it was the full version. When I got it, I was surprised to see it is in fact a comic. I must admit the comic idea enticed me initially. Having read the whole thing in less than 15 minutes I have concluded that the comic format is not for me. I am sure it works for somebody but I personally have found it distracting. Also, I admire the author's ability to synthetise his larger body of work down to just a few comic strips. Probably due to my relative young interest in this discipline though, I need more substance to truly appreciate whether or not I am learning important lessons from what I read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so simple, 16 Oct 2012
I have been reading the book of this title with subtitle How Successful People Become Even More Successful: by Marshall Goldsmith. I wanted to share some of his thoughts and some of my own on exactly the same theme but which were reflections on some recent interviews. What Goldsmith does is identify 21 personality flaws (yes, he calls them that!) and says stop doing this and you will be even more successful.
At first I thought there was nothing new in this but the more I considered it the more I realised the truth of what he says. Having positional power gives you license and it gives you authority. So what you can do as a middle manager you can't automatically do as a very senior person. What should you stop doing today?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant easy to read accessible graphic version, 11 Jun 2012
Roger Fielding (Ilkley, Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this book; an easy to read, accessible version of the best seller by Marshall Goldsmith. Whilst it does not contain all the material of the original, focusing here only on the 20 'bad habits', this is nonetheless the core of the original and I found this version a great summary of the essentials. I have suggested this book to a number of clients... If time is tight, then this book is ideal. It'll take no more than 30 minutes to get from start to finish although you'll want to return to it and re-read it time and again.

What Got You Here Won't Get You There: The graphic edition
What Got You Here Won't Get You There: The graphic edition by Marshall Goldsmith (Paperback - 16 Feb 2012)
8.13