5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible thriller
Published 7 months ago by FizzyVimto

1.0 out of 5 stars in 2 parts
Disappointed in two parts! You have to wait til next year to find out the ending. Wouldn't have bought it til part two was out. Story not as good as it should have been.
Published 7 months ago by cazza

1.0 out of 5 stars in 2 parts, 5 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Dram, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cross My Heart: (Alex Cross 21) (Audio CD)
What a disappointing end, absolutely amazed at the dreadful ending. I have read all of the cross books and the majority of his other books which I have stopped buying as Patterson has gone from quality to quantity. Have decided that this will be the last cross book that I buy, I do not like being manipulated into buying the next cross book because cross my heart did not have a finish in the true sence but seems to end three quarters of the way through. Shame on you james paterson

1.0 out of 5 stars This is terrible, 15 Dec 2013
To James Patterson.
How could you write this with no ending. Is it just to sell the next book. I am so annoyed.
The beauty of a book is getting to the end.
When will it be published?

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 19 Nov 2013
I used to love reading James Patterson books.
They used to have an ending,now just episodes.
NOT IMPRESSED
NO LONGER THE FAN I WAS

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, 8 Jan 2014
I have read all of James Patterson's Alex Cross books, but this, quite frankly, defies belief. There is simply no ending. It's not a cliffhanger - it just doesn't end. If this book had been written by an unknown writer it would have never seen the light of day and that is the acid test. If it does not stand up as an excellent read without a famous author then it shouldn't be published. Mr Patterson you have sold out and cheated your readers. Shame on you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but only half, 24 Nov 2013
Enjoyed the book but disappointed that it finished without a proper ending.
Means you have to wait for next installment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Ending, 5 Jan 2014
The book simply stops "mid story" and the reader is presumably supposed to buy the next book to see what happens. It should be made clear to purchasers that this is only part 1 of an ongoing story before they waste their time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same old story, 16 Dec 2013
Same story line for Alex cross, bad guy watches him threatens family only difference this time is have to buy another book to finish the story that we have already paid for. Not going to waste my money again.rich

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible thriller, 2 Dec 2013
I've been reading the Alex Cross series by James Patterson for about 15 years now and he never fails to surprise me with some great storylines and plot twists. I've pretty much given up on reading James Patterson novels these days (I have only stuck with this series, Mike Bennett and the occasional stand-alone) as nowadays they are all ghost-written and the quality is generally below average, but the quality of this series has stayed so high.

The over-lapping storylines in this book are gripping and there's constant surprises all the way through. The cliffhanger ending is what made this one of the most shocking in the series yet. I think in the next book we're either going to have a cop-out twist that will really annoy me or a great revenge story. I hope for the latter.

I'd definitely recommend this book, especially if you're a regular reader of the series.

1.0 out of 5 stars what a let down, 9 Mar 2014
Having read every book written by the author and enjoyed them all to varying degrees I was angered when I came to the final page of this book to discover no ending whatsoever. Mr Patterson has let not only his followers down he has gone down in my estimation having tried to ensure future sales by creating a follow on to this story. I received the book in hard back as a xmas present from my daughter and feel she wasted her hard earned savings on this. May not purchase anything further produced by Mr Patterson

Cross My Heart: (Alex Cross 21)
Cross My Heart: (Alex Cross 21) by James Patterson (Audio CD - 7 Nov 2013)
7.69