on 31 December 2008
I don't know what it is about this book but my 17 month old really likes it. It's really simple with a picture of an animal on each page and each double spread is dedicated to one colour (so a yellow tiger and a yellow duck on the same spread).

There's no story and it quite small so she can flick through it herself which she often does when she finds it. I always leave a pile of books about the place for her to pick up if she wants - most she'll bring to me and say 'read it' but she reads this one by herself. I've borrowed ours from the library. I don't think I'll buy it as we already have lots of books! But in this simple range its one of the ones she likes best and if she was younger I would buy it as I think she would have liked it when she was much younger.
on 6 February 2010
My daughter really enjoyed this book. I won't repeat all the good comments other people have put as I largely argee with these. However, I did find a shame that for green they used a frog (OK) and a bear??? There are so many green animals out there, I don't know why they had to choose a bear - why not a crocodile? Kids love crocodiles.
on 24 October 2015
EXCELLENT
on 1 February 2013
making people write long reviews on ggod they receive is in my opinion expecting a lot. surely just a simple word comment is enough??