4.0 out of 5 stars Nice beginner book
Published on 2 May 2009 by Sidney

3.0 out of 5 stars Good word book, not brillant pics though!
Published on 15 Aug 2009 by G. Kendall

3.0 out of 5 stars Good word book, not brillant pics though!, 15 Aug 2009
G. Kendall "GinaTG" (Portishead, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
I bought this to teach my 16 month old to identify objects & animals. The book is nice & colourful, but the pictures are not brilliant. As they are so basic & cartoony, they often don't really look like the real thing. The picture of the dog is a very strange looking thing. We can recognise it's a dog, but a baby who's only used to seeing real pictures of, or actual dogs, found it a bit confusing. He's used to it now & really likes the mirror ending - which is him. Not a bad book, we still read it everyday. Just wish they had not tried to put in pictures of Mummy & Daddy - as they clearly are not recognisable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice beginner book, 2 May 2009
Sidney (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
I bought this book for my baby when he was about 14 months and he really enjoyed it. It's not very extensive but it serves nicely as an introduction to a few very basic words and it also has some nice textures to touch. I think it helped my son to learn these particular words more quickly. Now, at 22 months, his language is beyond this but he still enjoys the familiarity of it.

I would recommend this book but suggest buying it earlier rather than later.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
This book is okay for the price. It doesn't many pages and some of the pictures are not great. The tree looks more like a lollipop! My baby enjoys exploring the different textures though, but I think the appeal of it is quite limited and I can't see it still having the same effect a few months down the line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Touch Words, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
Lovely book just right for my granddaughter. She is right for these books I have bought most of them now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Girl, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
My baby loves this book specially the last page with mirror! :) I will definitely recommend it to all parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
I wanted something to spark an interest in books for my grandson. This fits the bill. He can touch the fabric which helps to make the book much more interesting for him. I've always liked Ladybird books and this one is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good at 5 months, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
Borrowed this from the Library to see which books my baby would prefer. She loves this one. Not too clever at the touch bit yet, but that is already improving and she loves the pictures. I am guessing she will get more from it as she grows.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy 😊, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
Bought for our daughters first birthday, very happy 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct 2014
Daughter loves this book

5.0 out of 5 stars love this series, 7 April 2010
This review is from: Baby Touch: Words (Board book)
i bought 4 from this series there are more...baby loves them they are beautiful and greatly interactive. very colourful and soft and clear.

Baby Touch: Words
Baby Touch: Words by Ladybird (Board book - 4 Sep 2008)