5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Twirlingly Fiction
I ordered this book as a shared reading text with my class (4-5's). We had other copies of the Ranpuzel story in school but the illustrations in this book were so fresh and colourful I couldn't resist.
Published on 8 Dec 2010 by Ms. Cheryl Bruce

3.0 out of 5 stars One flap fell off on first read
Bought this after already having the Princess and Pea flip up book (adored by my 3 year old). This was an OK book, but think she prefers the Tangled book which was quite a lot cheaper, also bought on Amazon.
Published 15 months ago by CER

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Twirlingly Fiction, 8 Dec 2010
This review is from: Rapunzel (Flip-Up Fairy Tales) (Paperback)
The children loved the story and were intrigued by the lift the flap parts to the story. In fact they were so intrigued that they went looking for the book during playtime to "read" on their own. A big hit!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars One flap fell off on first read, 1 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars book, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Rapunzel (Flip-Up Fairy Tales) (Paperback)
this was for my daughter, i do think its for smaller children my daughter was 8 when we got it, but a good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand-daughter loves this book!!!, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rapunzel (Flip-Up Fairy Tales) (Paperback)
Bought this as a book to read to my grand-daughter. She adores this book and loves having the story read to her.
The Pop Up pages really draw her attention and she can hardly wait for the next page. This book is a real hit!!

Rapunzel (Flip-Up Fairy Tales)
Rapunzel (Flip-Up Fairy Tales) by Simona Sanfilippo (Paperback - 1 Jan 2009)