5.0 out of 5 stars Crossing the Thames Estuary
Excellent book which saves lots of time planning a voyage across and in the Thames Estuary. I found it invaluable for planning my first crossing.
Published on 15 Aug 2009 by Stickmanat68

I bought this book because I am a grear fan of Roger Gaspar's contributions on web forums on navigating this tricky bit of the Southern North Sea.

Published 16 months ago by Sailor_Pete

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossing the Thames Estuary, 15 Aug 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars great , worth every peny, 11 Dec 2011
Mr. I. Nesic "ivan" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crossing the Thames Estuary (Spiral-bound)
Super, great little book to keep on board all the time.Invaluable when you sailing in thames estuary, espetialy short handed

3.0 out of 5 stars A complicated solution to a fairly straightforward navigational task., 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Crossing the Thames Estuary (Spiral-bound)

Most of the book comprises tables covering all the (many) options for crossing the estuary, at various speeds and various states of the tide. While the method works, for me, hunting out the correct entries in these tables takes longer than the conventional solution with tide tables and a tidal stream atlas.

I'm afraid the book has not earned itself a place in my chart table, whereas prints of some of Roger's web postings certainly have and proved their value many times over.

Delivery of the book and condition on arrival cannot be faulted.

Crossing the Thames Estuary
Crossing the Thames Estuary by Roger Gaspar (Spiral-bound - 1 Aug 2008)
Used & New from: £30.52