Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 July 2015
My kids loved this book. I read this to my kids before bed time. This was a lot more action packed then the first book of series 2. My 5 year found bit of it scary, but enjoyed the "Bad Beast" getting their comeuppance. I did like the fact Tom did use a bit more of his powers that he gained from the last quest, the problem I have is he either keeps forgetting about his powers or he keep giving the shield away when he needs it. I do like the fact that Tom does act his age he is overmatched and does need help.

After defeating Zapha, the monster squid, Tom and Elena are on their way to face Claw to retrieve the next piece of the amour. One of the things my younger son found scary was there are some actual fatalities in this book. These beasts are a lot more aggressive then the first series. All in all a good book, very fast passed and action packed. My kids loved it.
on 22 September 2009
I am delighted with the efficiency of this order. All went perfectly. Thank you.
on 22 November 2009
Beast Quest has inspired my 8 year old to read and read and read! He wasn't interested in books and reading was a battle however, we have now definitely found the ones to encourage and motivate him. His enthusiasm when re-telling the Beast Quest stories is palpable. We struggle to get him to put the book down!
on 24 June 2014
Best books ever try to get all beast quests their just epic.
A lot of action
A lot of amazement
A lot of cool things
and a lot of magic,knights and wizards.
on 16 February 2015
Great fast paced book seeing Tom become stronger and more heroic. I am five and I think all beast quest are brilliant and this was as good as the rest!
on 9 June 2014
Interesting reading for 9 year old boy. This wonderful adventure is listened with bated breath. I highly recommend the boys hungry heroic adventures
on 31 October 2013
This was an excellent book of an excellent series
My 6 years old boy loves it!! We are looking forward to the next one
on 10 January 2016
Another great beast quest. It felt a bit rushed at times and mainly there were to many things going on at the same time.
on 27 February 2013
Great book I couldn't stop reading it. It was really exciting too. I would recommend this for kids age 8-12 year old's
on 28 November 2013
The book is good because it was a very long and refreshing and Tom defeated Claw. Marvel had better watch this space.