5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Service
Received this book from the UK to Dallas in less than a week. My 14-year-old grandson was thrilled since it is not available here in the US, and he loves this series. Thanks for helping make his Christmas memorable!
Published on 7 Jan 2010 by Leigh Serious

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but different
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by zellarose19

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Service, 7 Jan 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A Five Star Book, 25 Oct 2009
I love this series and awaited the release of this book eagerly. A massive moral underlying the tale and fantastic characters. I do hope the next one is not too long in being published. Wonderful, wonderful books.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but different, 25 Nov 2011
I have read all the other books in the series, and although i think they have got steadily more complicated (and a little strange sometimes) i have stuck with them because i think they are very well written, with loveable characters. However, i was dissapointed with dark fire... I dont know about anyone else, but i was hoping for a happy ending between Zanna and David, as they always seemed good together. Yet in this book, there is hardly any focus on developing the characters, it seems only to be about dark forces and parallel universes. Dont get me wrong, its still a good book, but i think that any readers who started out with the first book will be dissapointed with the outcome too.

5.0 out of 5 stars dark fire (The last dragons chronicles), 6 Feb 2010
our youngest daughter is a teacher and she will read these stories to her class she is very impressed and they are brilliant stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Fire, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: The Last Dragon Chronicles: 5: Dark Fire (Hardcover)
This is the 4th book in this series I have bought for my 11 year old son, each and everyone of them has held us spellbound, the imageary and attention to detail is wonderful while always allowing its reader to build up their own pictures and understandings. Chris d'Lacey deserves a far higher profile as his books well deserve to be on every childs book shelf. Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 12 Feb 2013
Really good couldn't put it down can't wait to read the next one
Did get a bit confused trying to find which book was next as it didn't say in the books which is which but that's the only I've really enjoyed them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 16 Dec 2012
Amy (South West, England) - See all my reviews
A good edition to the series. Find that the story is perhaps becoming a bit too complicated for a young child, but enjoyed it nonetheless. Looking forward to the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 27 Jun 2011
chris d lacey has come a long way with these great dragon chronicles. so far they have been gripping from beginning to end. this book is no different. I reccomend anyone age 12+ to read these great books trust me you will be mentally glued!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet again, another excellent book.
J.C
, 1 Feb 2011
This is the second book of the saga which I have reviewed even though it is the fith. I don't really see a point in reviewing the three inbetween as I only say the same thing about them anyway. Excellent and gripping storyline with a brilliant plot and cleverly divised charchters. I would highly recommend this book and the rest to anyone with a passion for good books and good dragons.

5.0 out of 5 stars From Young to old, 20 Jan 2011
I started reading this series from the begininning when I was 14. Now 20 years of age I am still loving the series. Because I have been reading them since such a young age, I feel I want to reach the end, even if I end up being 50 before its all over

The Last Dragon Chronicles: 5: Dark Fire
The Last Dragon Chronicles: 5: Dark Fire by Chris D'lacey (Hardcover - 2 July 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01