5.0 out of 5 stars I will not ever never eat a tomato
Charlie has a little sister called Lola and, like many small children, Lola has a long list of foods that she doesn't like. So, when Charlie has to feed her dinner, he resorts to tricking her into eating things that she will not eat - ever! Great illustrations, fantastic characters and a situation that all parents (and children) can identify with. My four year old son...
Published on 17 May 2001

Thought the book was going to be brand new, so was slightly disappointed to find it was a second hand book.
Published 5 months ago by Fiona Porter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Charlie and Lola: I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato (Paperback)
Bought for school food glorious food project for year 1 children, great ideas for lesson plans the kids loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars so was slightly disappointed to find it was a second hand book, 12 Nov. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars C & L, 11 Mar. 2013
My Daughter loved these stories when she was younger. Very good VFM for kids learning to read. 3 + years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 29 July 2013
Great book and quite funny. My almost 4 year old daughter loves it, and joins in to read parts of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Oct. 2012
I bought this as a gift for my neice and shes going to love it. Lovely book and great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Printed with a school stamp... Does not affect product, 16 Dec. 2014
Second hand and printed with a school stamp but doesn't affect it. Good condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2014
my granddaughter really enjoyed this and promptly tried a tomato!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec. 2014
Love these books - my little girl really enjoys this story

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Love this book, makes me smile every time I read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Charlie and Lola, 19 Jan. 2012
One of our most favourite parts of the story is when Charlie tricks Lola into eating fish fingers. He says that they are called Ocean Nibbles from the supermarket under the sea, and Lola says that she has been there before with their mum. We think that people of all ages will absolutely love this book.

Charlie and Lola: I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato
Charlie and Lola: I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato by Lauren Child (Paperback - 18 Oct. 2007)