5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 14 April 2012
This review is from: Vintage Postcards from Vanity Fair: One Hundred Classic Covers (Cards)
It works out at about 12 pence each for 100 excellent quality postcards and in a lovely box to keep them in mint condition. It's true that there are a lot of art deco designs, but they are very attractive and there is a lot of variety. I think there should be something to appeal to almost everyone. All in all, I am delighted with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars vanity fair cards, 30 Dec 2011
Prompt delivery and well packaged.Just as the image described.Bought as a gift for a special friend who was very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great postcards, 8 Feb 2014
I used the cards for my wedding 'save the date' cards, everyone loved them. So many great designs. Will also be framing some of my favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars Sassy postcards, 2 Nov 2013
I just adore these. I love to send postcards to my family and friends, much nicer than todays penchant for text messages.
Arrived quickly and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 28 Aug 2013
I bought these cards for postcrossing but I'm afraid I don't want to part with any of them - I'm actually thinking of buying another set for me to keep so that I can still mail these lovely cards. The quality of the print is excellent, the paper is really thick and I love all the images. I definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice she won't use them., 13 Jan 2013
David Redclift "Redclift" (Twemlow, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this as Christmas present for my wife. She was delighted, but says that she hasn't yet seen one she is willing to send as they are all fascinating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality, 7 Aug 2012
These arrived in super quick time despatched on late Sunday evening arrived first thing on Monday morning :-).

Excellent quality, thick cards with great images of Vanity Fair covers over the years, all in a superb "book case".

Delighted and would highly recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful set, 3 July 2012
I bought two of these sets - one for myself and one as a gift. These postcards are so unique and beautiful that you won't want to actually post them to anyone else but yourself. The collection is truly magnificent, it holds some of last centuries coolest designs, interesting, creative, inspiring. I love Art Deco, so I had no problem whatsoever with the many Art Deco prints!

ARRAY(0xadaceeac)