5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
Published 21 months ago by Limegreen7

3.0 out of 5 stars Time consuming but good if you can be bothered!
I bought this book, not knowing what to expect.
On opening it, I was given various silly tasks, that I guess are there to offer a bit of fun into a normal routine.
There's pages you can decorate / destroy / make poetic, and I think it's something good to do, if you have the time!

I think you'd have to dedicate yourself to this book, to get the most...
Published 14 months ago by Kat C.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 16 July 2013
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
I bought this book after some of the girls in my class brought in their Wreck this Journals. Only one of them had a This is not a book and to be honest I liked the look of it more. It's longer, after all, so lasts longer, and you can buy it cheaper. I'm a perfectionist and hate seeing things ruined, so found this book a good way of letting go, but not to the point where I'd be snapping spines, jumping on it and throwing it up trees. The book is a great waster of time and I love it. If you're looking to buy one now, go ahead!

5.0 out of 5 stars A-MA-ZING, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
I bought this a a christmas present for my 12 year old sister and she loves it. She hasn't stopped playing with it since and she's not a big fan of books. I highly recomend it. She says it's so fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Buy Buy, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
If you love Wreck this journal then you'll love this book! It's jam packed with so many things to do and complete. Would keep anyone who is creative busy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 21 April 2012
Susan Grohmann "suuzy_g" (york, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
This book was amazing! I found it made me chuckle with some of the things that you have to do in it! Highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenagers love them!, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
A great gift for a teen,fed up with having every scrap of paper in the house doodled on (regardless of their importance)I decided to find somewhere for them to doodle!
This really worked,my daughter stuffs it in her school bag and the doodles stay in here as she turns to it when she is a bit bored.
Each page is difference and sets a different 'challenge' or doodle opportunity so if they don't fancy one they can flip the page for many more.

A really good gift idea for boy or girl as this can be a tricky age to buy for it covers all tastes too.
A real winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
I saw this book in an art gallery shop but bought it from Amazon as it was considerably cheaper. It's just a barrel of fun. Think of something silly to do, and this book give you permission (should you need it) to do it. I recommend this book to all those who are tempted to take themselves and/or their work too seriously. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
i really enjoy this book, theres nothing wrong with it and it was delivered very quickly. also it was very cheaper than the normal price you would find it in shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Dec. 2009
This review is from: This is Not a Book (Paperback)
I've only completed a few pages of this book so far, however I look forward to spending more time on it. This book is great for using you mind and imagination. Each page has a different task and it is up to you how you complete it. Perfect for anyone who is in need of something to do.

Check out Keri Smith's website and the Flickr groups for more info, and for examples of what is in the book.

I also have 'Wreck This Journal' by the same author and it is similarly awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
Was considering not getting it as it doesn't look as good as 'wreck this journal', but was pleasantly surprised . Really good, with loads of pages, so well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great book for a rainy day., 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: This Is Not A Book (Paperback)
What a great book if your stuck in a creative rut. Gets you thinking outside of the box. A good size for travelling with and dog earing the corners only makes this book more appealing. With pages inviting you to draw, write, cut, glue and place in different locations. Everyday becomes a little more inventive with some clever prompting. Perfect for breaking the mold and helping you express the trapped artist inside of you, the perfect project for a rainy day.

This Is Not A Book
This Is Not A Book by Keri Smith (Paperback - 3 Mar. 2011)