4.0 out of 5 stars want to waste a few hours of your life ?
This is a funny non PC book with bits and inside jokes from top gear.

The Stig is not easy to stop but the dead animals and other features of the series are.

Perhaps is best to keep it away from childen under 30.
Published on 24 Nov 2009 by A customer

2.0 out of 5 stars not appropriate for younger readers
Published on 18 Oct 2009 by Mr Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars want to waste a few hours of your life ?, 24 Nov 2009
A customer (Asturias) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a funny non PC book with bits and inside jokes from top gear.

Perhaps is best to keep it away from childen under 30.

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Blokey' but entertaining!, 11 Dec 2009
Bought this as a present for my bright but restless 6 year old nephew. Went through it with a fine toothcombe first - not particularly to 'find Stig' but to check for unsavoury images which might have been offensive to a 6 year old's parents!! There is a bit of cartoon vomit and wee but that will only enhance a 6 year old's view of the book and not particularly worry the parents. But this is not an adults book. In 10 mins I had found all the 'Stigs' just through inspecting the book for child suitability! A bit near the knuckle for children but not nearly challenging enough for adults - not really sure who this book is aimed at

4.0 out of 5 stars good laugh & a must for all top gear fans, 29 Dec 2009
Ms. C. E. Vincent "clomojo" (uk, stroud) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my boyfriends dad as an xmas present...and its great! I agree how its not really suited for kids but its a great novelty gift for any top gear fan! Its a tad short in my opinion, but its got a massive index of extra things you can find in each of the double page spreads...incl celebs, iconic top gear cars etc... Also there are lots of jokes/references relating to several past classic episodes. I think this is a great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but watch out for adult content, 21 Jan 2010
Dr. Stephen White "Steve" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my son, thinking it is just like 'Where's Wally?'... essentially it is, but there are a few bits for more adult eyes! Suggest for 12+???

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 4 Jan 2010
H. Cook (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a little extra for my boyfriend at christmas. It is a very fun, quirky item and everyone has enjoyed having a go at it. It is very addictive and you will be at it for hours with the list of extra things to find at the back of the book. There is also alot of very funny pictures in it but as other people have stated it is not a book suitable for kids. I would recomend this to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Little Jezza's and hamsters!, 18 Nov 2009
Mrs. S. Jones (Hants UK) - See all my reviews
A lovely book based on the where's Wally we all know and love - very detailed pictures with LOADS to see and talk about even if you can't find The Stig!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lasts ages, 9 Jan 2010
J. Newton (BSE) - See all my reviews
with so many thigs to find not only stig you will find people gather round to help, all the pictures are great and funny
great for all the family whatever their age

5.0 out of 5 stars where's stig? (top gear), 31 Dec 2009
Ms. Jl Brown - See all my reviews
I bought this book for an adult, it did not stop the endless laughs and pleasure received from this book, and from all who tried to find the stig and other items !!! brilliant book and idea. good old fashion family/friends fun and priceless time sharedd together

5.0 out of 5 stars great for grown up "where's wally " fans, 4 Jan 2010
scooby24 (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Great fun book, though really for those older than teenage as some of the images may offend some people. Great for grown up Where's Wally or Stig fans. My 16 year old loved it, as did my 40 year old friend. Great value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars not appropriate for younger readers, 18 Oct 2009
After considering this as a christmas present for my 8 year old godson, I was relieved i'd had the chance to flick through it in a book shop befroe buying. Although at first glance it looks like a harmless version of 'where's wally', on closer inspection I spotted some parts of the pictures which may not be suitable for little ones - on a beach-themed page I spotted several nude sunbathers ( with bits covered by a cleverly placed hand ), and on another page, several pools of blood where seals had been killed. It didn't look like a kids book to me.

I think it's better for older ones, or men for a funny christams pressie, but few of that age would have the patience to sit and spot stig. I think it may be amusing for 5 or 10 minutes.

Where's Stig? (Top Gear)
Where's Stig? (Top Gear) by Top Gear (Hardcover - 15 Sep 2011)